DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Coke Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Green + Black (40MHz/2*AA)
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysporotrix on 06/18/2014

Easy to control, not too fast and not too slow. Good if you have more than one of those with different channel, so you can race with friends. The need to charge the car with the remote is a little annoying. It takes twice the time to charge the full system. One for the control batteries and again for the car. A way to charge the car/control over USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenricod on 03/20/2014

It is a very nice toy for a small kid (mine is 3 and a half years old). It can be used inside the house without worries about damaging forniture or similiar stuff since it is very light and the speed is moderate. It fits in your pocket and this is very practical. If you are looking for some "serious" toy this is not the best choice. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadtml on 10/24/2013

Nice toy, well finished, quality build both, the car and the RC. Nicely shipped in a soda can. I comes with 4 orange cones to play with. To charge it you plug the car into a RC cable for a minute an you'll have like 30 minute car to play with The battery in the cart loads quickly, but how to run fast so it's not a big problem. It has a great signal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadier on 10/03/2013

- Its colorful - Its very fast - battery in car holds for aprox 10 minutes, - charging takes aprox. 5 mins - can drive on office carpet!! - quite tought, but undestructable - slides too much on floor panels, so driving there is nearly impossible - the transmitter buttons are low quality, sometimes you press the button, and it simply doesnt move - the ... Read more

A micro car office race
    0 0
  • posted byLCS500 on 08/08/2013

Seems Autoramas 80's! With the main difference you can move to the side you want! Good quality packing, material with good presentation gives an excellent impression. Actually carries and walks very much! In floor very slick he slips. The maneuvers are not precise due to the speed it reaches. Need to master the controls enough to be able to ride smoothly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTempest83 on 07/16/2013

Cute, comes in a nice stylish pseudo Soda can. Has some nice traffic cones (4) that can help create a track or parking spot for you to train. Fast recharge time. works with normal AA batteries (remote) Very VERY vulnerable to dirt and specially hair and fur, It gets in the axles and gears and eventually stops the car altogether. Then you have to take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCGUSS on 05/30/2013

The quality is very good! When I first saw this rc car, I thought it would be poorly made, lucky I was wrong. The painting is really good, even if you hit a stone, it won't do even a scratch! The battery life is really good, considering it is so small. The car come with a manual wheel regulator, and it is very useful. If you charge the car from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymabiteam on 02/11/2013

Biggest pro is the in house use, even the use on a table is possible. My son (8) has a lot of fun with these mini R/C cars. Charging time is so short, that on his first model we thought it woud be defect. Delivery time is very long, two months to Luxembourg/Europe for the price difference to those sold in our stores is may be not worth to wait. BUt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagoroth on 11/22/2011

I aready own another car of the nearly same size, so I can compare them. In general I am quite satisfied with it and due to its low price it's hard to expect more from it. 1) A price for such thing is really low. 2) Instructions are very informative 3) a car is nicely done 4) The car recharges from the remote controller. Which is very comfortable. You ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOdRadekk on 08/31/2011

+very convenient and nice-looking coke can container +car looks rather natural (for palm-sized model) +car really small (may be cons), smaller than it seems on photos +front and rear lights! +car needs no batteries to insert in it +very fast +engine powerful enough to drift on flat surface +price is rather friendly -build quality may vary: one of my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections