DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Coke Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Blue + Black (35MHz/2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertoyoy on 11/14/2014

you can do races with different frequencies, it´s a very fun toy, young children's love it, it has a good Price and it is very portable for yous size. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysporotrix on 06/18/2014

Easy to control, not too fast and not too slow. Good if you have more than one of those with different channel, so you can race with friend The need to charge the car with the remote is a little annoying. It takes twice the time to charge the full system. One for the control batteries and again for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskkfenton on 02/09/2014

very easy to use and fun to play with! for all ages cheap fast transport fun to play with!! recharging happens very quickly sometimes it doesn't repond like it has to be responding!! good transport. chose for free transport; had it within 2 weeks!! usually it takes longer play with it and have fun!! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabri85ct on 11/30/2013

This toy is amazing: very tiny but fast and definitelly funny. The remote only takes 2 AA batteries and charges the car very fast for about 10 minutes of play. It can take rechargeable batteries too. The can style is awesome. Lights let you play fine in the dark. The can includes some obstacles to play ... Read more

Review

0 0 0

• posted byrezna99 on 11/22/2013

Car drives well. Looks good. Plenty of fun. Drives for long periods of time. The storage can is great as it doesn't take up much space and keeps all the parts together. It's easy to pack away. It's a little bit small? Remote looks a little cheap? No real cons. Worth getting as a small present for younger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynazarenolorenzo on 10/24/2013

I really liked it. It reached all what I expected from it. I bought 2 different frequency cars and love to play with them at the office with a friend. The front lights turn on when you accelerate, and the rear ones when you go in reverse. I didn't know that and its Cool!! Sometimes the car turns without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadtml on 10/24/2013

Nice toy, well finished, quality build both, the car and the RC. Nicely shipped in a soda can. I comes with 4 orange cones to play with. To charge it you plug the car into a RC cable for a minute an you'll have like 30 minute car to play with The battery in the cart loads quickly, but how to run fast ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadier on 10/03/2013

- the cones in package - toned color - transmitter looks like old consoles pads - no battery in car, only two AAs in transmitter - can drive on office floor -cannot drive really straight -slightly bigger than other cola can cars - the max driving distance between transmitter and receiver is 5-7 meters,... Read more

A micro car office race

0 0 0

• posted byEversor89 on 09/24/2013

Good build quality, expecially for it's price! Really fun to play with and has quite a good action radius. It does react very good at the controller and it even has lights on the front and the back of the car. none actually. There are multiple models available so you could race together. It's actualy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTwinsen01 on 08/14/2013

- Cheap - Small - Charges fast and battery lasts for a few good minutes - Fast yet stable - Front and back lights look cool - Charging cable from the remote is short - If dust gets stuck on the wheel, it starts to slip making it drift and hard to control - Sometimes hair gets stuck on the wheel axis.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections