good nice BOM Fun Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very good product for this price

posted by tomeverlone on 07/05/2012
    3 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Works reliably. Range is sufficiently good. Easy to use. Worth for the price.Very Good Product for this price. Works perfectly fine with the remote. It is almost like a real car driving experience when we get more involved with it, though it is a toy car. It is very cute and very nice playing around with it. The lights are also wonderful that gives the feel of a real car. I am extremely satisfied with the DX for providing such item. I am still going to place many more orders on this item due to the excess demand on this item from my friends and relatives

Plastic used is not of so high quality( You cannot expect more for this price). Sometimes I feel the car battery is not getting sufficiently charged, which inturn requires frequent charging. The Led that glows for charging on Remote control switches off in a minute which may confuse the user that the car battery is fully charged. If the surface is too smooth you may find it little difficult to control. But When I tried it on Mosaic Floor, the control is perfect.

Some advice on the duration to be charged could have been more useful. Provide the purpose of the LED indicator which glows while charging the car battery. Providing a detailed information on the charging time and hours it can be used continuously when fully charged would be helpful to identify the power usage and battery lifetime.

Overall the product is price worthy

Post comment

DX Everywhere