DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Yellow + Black (49MHz/2*AA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadtml on 01/14/2014

Nice toy, well finished, very good quality, the car and the RC. Nicely shipped in a soda can. It comes with 4 orange cones to play with. To charge it you plug the car into a RC cable for two minutes and you'll have like about 10-12 minute car to play with. The battery charges very quickly and the operating time of the small car is about 10-12 minutes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivmjr on 07/15/2013

It's cheap, that's the mainly reason I bought this. It has a very nice package and the car is very fast and responsive. The charger wire is very short, so it's hard to find a confortable position to charge it. Also, when the car is in low battery, their range becomes very short (about 10cm). The package is very nice and safe, you can take the car with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzuka on 06/24/2013

- Great product, detailed shape on the car - Run fast. - Charge fast. - battery run longer than SKU 20644 - Nice Package - front and back light working. - very cheap - the wheel more slick than SKU 20644 - The radio signal could be a little stronger - the antena placeholder little weak, my little brother accidentally push it and the placeholder go inside ... Read more

First Come Complete Package All Item With Placeholder Closer Look More Detailed Look
    0 0
  • posted byDocBrownBR on 04/02/2013

This is the same review I wrote for a different model (red/white car), as my customer experience was identical for both items: The car is very fast and easily controllable. The steering adjust available in its bottom is easily usable for getting the "driving" as precise as you wish. The storage can is a very smart idea, and I love the way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzaltex on 03/06/2013

This little toy is fast!! .. If you compare it's speed to car speed, but with the variable of the size, you'll see that this little car is faster than our big cars. It's acceleration is very big. It gets it's top speed in less than a second. Someone will take this as a con, but I like it: ITS SIZE. It's very small and i just love it and I only regret ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOdRadekk on 08/31/2011

+very convenient and nice-looking coke can container +car looks rather natural (for palm-sized model) +car really small (may be cons), smaller than it seems on photos +front and rear lights! +car needs no batteries to insert in it +very fast +engine powerful enough to drift on flat surface +price is rather friendly -build quality may vary: one of my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytatraprodej on 01/28/2011

The car has a very nice package in a can :-). It includes car, driver, antenna and 4 cones. The car is to my surprise, very well written, has the details. Charging is via the drivers - could be a longer cable. Charging time is approx. 1 minute - then you can go up to 10 minutes. Car has a wheel alignment adjustment very good handling and easy to use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapetrus on 12/28/2010

You can read a lot of reviews for similar cars. So I don't go to details for the pros. I like very much this car. This is my first RC car. I supposedly bought it for my son. But I play with it more often than him. You get a lot of thing for the price. I disassembled the car. It is amazing that you can get so much for so little. I only used rechargeable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections