Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cheap RC Car

posted by apetrus on 12/28/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

You can read a lot of reviews for similar cars. So I don't go to details for the pros. I like very much this car. This is my first RC car. I supposedly bought it for my son. But I play with it more often than him.

You get a lot of thing for the price. I disassembled the car. It is amazing that you can get so much for so little.

Cons:

I only used rechargeable batteries for the control.

The car don't charge well from them. It is only charging for 20-30 sec. I have to reconnect the car to charge it longer. So I ended up building an adapter to my intelligent battery charger. I tested the car battery. The result is: 1,38V and 45mA measured capacity. Not that bad. I can fully charge the car this way.

OtherThoughts:

It is a shame that my copy is not working as supposed, but I liked tinkering with it. I'm going to buy more with another frequency, if I discover a completely flat surface where I can race with others.

Bottomline:

It is a good starting point if you want to build something from from its parts. It is very cheap. Mechanically it will not last for ever.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections