nice muito bom Ни один Very fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cheap RC Car

posted by apetrus on 12/28/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

You can read a lot of reviews for similar cars. So I don't go to details for the pros. I like very much this car. This is my first RC car. I supposedly bought it for my son. But I play with it more often than him.

You get a lot of thing for the price. I disassembled the car. It is amazing that you can get so much for so little.

I only used rechargeable batteries for the control.

The car don't charge well from them. It is only charging for 20-30 sec. I have to reconnect the car to charge it longer. So I ended up building an adapter to my intelligent battery charger. I tested the car battery. The result is: 1,38V and 45mA measured capacity. Not that bad. I can fully charge the car this way.

It is a shame that my copy is not working as supposed, but I liked tinkering with it. I'm going to buy more with another frequency, if I discover a completely flat surface where I can race with others.

It is a good starting point if you want to build something from from its parts. It is very cheap. Mechanically it will not last for ever.

Post comment

DX Everywhere