DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Amazon Kindle 3
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicolepcd on 12/18/2013

it is perfect for my Kindle 4 and it fits on its display! I can't find any cons, but maybe the delivery was longer, but the product is with any remark! I am surprised of the fact that it really comes to my home, because i'm from Bulgaria so i thought that it is somewhere lost, but it isn't. I like the little yellow tissue and i like now my Kindle, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytharro on 06/12/2013

the film was purchased for use in the Kobo Touch, same screen size as the kindle ... fit perfectly without burrs. good stuff, easy to apply and does not scratch easily, so far unscathed. and is cheap!! I have no complaints about the film, but shipping kneaded a bit of the film, which did form some very small bubbles, just know how to apply it can soften.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrispySoldier on 10/01/2012

Easy to put. I forgot to clean the screen before so I had to remove the protector and then reput it, no problems, it wasn't ruined after removing Not a real con, just a bad experience I had, the small piece of paper that 's supposed to help you remove the plastic cover just went off on my hand, so I had to use my nails to remove the cover. Not a big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValhek on 08/14/2012

I just recievend the screen protectors and it fits absolutly perfect in the Kindle 4 screen. Very easy to install. You just need to peel of the back side of the protector (there is a piece of paper so you can grab it without touching the protector itself) put it int the kindle screen, peel the front side, press a little in the borders and that's it.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMAGe1ru on 03/31/2012

good price! easy to use. can be appled twice or more (if you installed it wrong (with bubbles)) good for people who use iphone with screen protector ) E-ink display of my Kindle4 looks better without it, so you must think twice before buying. Also it was a little bigger then kindle4 display ~1-2mm. I cut it. i use book-reder at home, so sun reflections ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhhamed on 01/08/2012

NIce product, you can cut it and use it on another product, protects the screen and no more scratches, you can easily replace it because is o cheap. What I didint like is that makes the kindle to reflect like if it was an LCD, not in all places, but if you are using light it could be annoying. If you dont read with much light it is ok I guess, but I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejandraXD on 07/08/2011

this is a good protective screen that you can use in a lot of gadgets, not only in your kindle. you can cut it at the size that you need. the price is very low. it protects from scratches. is easy to apply and remove. the kindle screen is very opaque and this protection is glossy so it may be annoying. but it really protects the screen and if you don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaz94 on 06/21/2011

It's really cheap for its size, i can cut 2 screen protectors for my phone from this, that's why i ordered the biggest i could find for the price, and this is definetly it. It has nice glossy finish on the protector and its easy to use. You might be able to fail the insterting of this product because it really sticks when you insert it to your screen,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEIVIND0 on 06/05/2011

Protects the screen from scratches without adding bulk to the device Will make the screen glossy and reflective Order a couple in case you screw up the application, it can be a bit difficult to apply it evenly to the screen. The fact that the screen is glossy makes this a useless product for me. E.g. you will get reflections if you use it in the sun,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuusGuus on 03/15/2011

I do not own a Kindle, but I noticed the size of this protector and I ordered it so that I could cut it in the size of my HTC Blackstone, this worked out fine. The quality of this protector is great, and it protects my screen from being scratched, wich is great! The price is also a pro, because it was very affordable, the price is much much much better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections