• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good screen protector

posted by AntonH on 02/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

First of all, i didn't need this for a Kindle, but for a HP Ipaq 214. There are no other screenprotectors large anough to fit the Ipaq 214. So i don't know how it behave on a kindle.
    After cutting the protector at the needed size, and cleaning the Ipaq 214 screen it was very easy to fit the protector on the screen. Even some small bubbles were easy to remove by lifting the protector and mounting it a again while putting some pressure on it with a credit card.
    I screen protector that fits the Ipaq 214 is some 15 dollar overhere, so it is an extremely good deal.

Cons:

None. other than that the part i cut of it isn't clear anymore what is the top or the bottom of the screen protector. But than again, for the price at DX for this protector it is easyer to by a second one than to figure out what to do with the remaining parts.

Bottomline:

A very good screenprotector and by it's large size usable for larger size pda's like the HP Ipaq 214.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections