DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Badge Style Non-Woven Fabrics + Metal Brooch Pin - Black + Red + Copper-Colored
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykuuhaku on 04/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one is definitely a lot more simple than the other brooches but I like it's design a lot. It's true to the picture and it's a bit easier to coordinate with outfits since it's not as gaudy. The chains on the back make it look a lot nicer. Cons:It's a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznswti on 12/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I mostly use pins on my hats or my cardigan sweaters because i figured that they way these pins are built, they are not able to stay on bags because they fall off easily. Great for fashion accessories use. Considered more affodable than other websites I have vis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKilimanjaro74 on 12/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's pretty solidly made and the fabric appears to be sewn well. It arrived pretty fast and in one piece. Cons:They claim it's made of fabric and metal but the only thing metal is the pin/clip and the little chains. The steering wheel/helm thing is made of (soli... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections