DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Badge Style Non-Woven Fabrics + Metal Brooch Pin - Black + White
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byst4rbury on 06/08/2011

This pin is super cute and has a lot of details like the buttons and chains. It's not heavy so it doesn't drag down your clothes. it's very well made and doesn't appear to be flimsy at all. Reading the other comment about the ribbon/stripes not being glued...I think DX took that into consideration because mine had glue on the bottom and it was blunt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuuhaku on 04/03/2011

It's really stylish and CHEAP! I've seen brooches similar to this run for about $8-10 so I was pretty quick in buying this and a couple of the other ones on the site. The details are pretty nice and the buttons add some dimension to it all. It's a little bit big and the shape is a little odd, but that's pretty much the only thing negative I can say.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBecamika on 01/13/2011

It's a very pretty brooch and good stuff. The colors are fairly neutral and therefore can be used in many different clothes or backpacks. The buttons are securely attached to the pin and the currents are quite delicate. The ends of the strips should be glued because they tend to fray with use. Either way is an excellent product. It is a classic accessory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznswti on 12/24/2010

It was delivered to me in one piece, nothing broke of fell off. The pin is exactly how it looks like in the picture shown. I like these pins because they can be placed on backpacks, cardigans, sweaters, hats, etc. It can be used as a fashion accessory. Surprisingly, craftsmanship is quite well done! The price can be a bit lower if possible. I visited ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections