DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5" TFT LCD Monitor for Visual Reversing/Vehicles Reverse Camera (NTSC/PAL DC8-15V)
  • 5 star 16 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyamar35 on 09/25/2013

Cheap Low power usage Easily hackable decent quality video works great in sub-freezing temperatures no integrated tripod mount the built in stand is fairly weak the included double sided tape should be thrown away and better stuff used I used this screen for a wireless camera setup, and had to do splicing to get the feeds working into it properly, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndert on 08/12/2013

Very good images, colors are very accurate. I use it as remote control for my camera for which it is very suitable. Complete with all connections. It is even possible to adjust the brightness. Input voltage DC 8-15V! Thus works on 12V as well as 9 or 9.6 or everything between 8-15V. Cheap housing. Doesn't show the whole picture, some edges are smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelben89 on 07/06/2013

1) Small 2) 2 channels 3) Easy to use and set 4) 12 volts- standard popular adapter 1) Some little rattle of image I used it to set up SAT-antenna with SAT-receiver (have no special devices, so use means available) and it works good for it!!! In half hour it was already all set=) Also I want to use it with Arduino, but are some problems with library ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxpertechmu on 06/15/2013

The screen is very good, nicely designed of good quality material. The display is very clear and the cables are exactly as needed in the package. Did not find any yet , i got it yesterday The screen is very good, nicely designed of good quality material. The display is very clear and the cables are exactly as needed in the package. The screen is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaddbboy on 05/05/2013

I want this lcd monitor for combine with the rear cam for my buggy, because I had bad back vision. When I unpacked it, it seems that was build with normal quality materials, but when I tried the monitor it seems good. The resolution are suficient for back vision of my buggy, and it has two av inputs. The first time I washed my buggy, the water puts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfire4me on 01/08/2013

Its very cheap, the quality its much better than i expect for the price i pay, the image quality its good to use for a reverse camera. The color quality its a week, greens and reds are strange ( but its for a reverse camera not to watch movies) The sticker that cames on the bottom its very weak, i need to use Double-Sided Duck Tape noting I use it on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 12/27/2012

Robust, cheap, flexible and forgiving. No speakers is a win because there's no way any could be effectively installed inside this casing. No remote control is great too because they always walk off. Only four little screws hold it together, so it was easy to open, remove the stand and rout out another couple millimetres of plastic to make space for ... Read more

Two 9 year olds playing Sonic in the car.
    0 0
  • posted bybenza1 on 11/09/2012

- Easy instal. - Smal. - Two inputs. - Auto switch ON when input signal appear and switch OFF when no imput. - Bright image. - Quality of the workmanship is satisfactory for that price. - Buttons are on back side. - It would be useful put buttons on side or on top. - Cables can not be disconnected. - Unnecessarily large compared with the size of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNerf94 on 10/28/2012

-Good image quality -Very cheaper -Color image -A little small -Short connection cables -Reflects the sun I used to put a small tv to my brother in the car to see cartoons and im very satisfied with it, sometimes reflects the sun but I have tinted windows so no affects to see them Very happy with this item, not necessary to use as back mirror TV on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMVahlroos on 10/20/2012

Looks nice and clean. Better quality than expected with this price. Picture is clear and nice with quite good contrast. Good fot multiple of applications from car rear view to home surveillance. No cons, exept for the adhesive in the stand. It's 3M, which still failed too soon (less than two veeks). Adhesive it self is not to blaim, but on the stand ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections