DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Crystal Holder for Cell Phone/Iphone/Ipad/PDR/MP3/MP4 - Transparent
  • 5 star 20 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBarbagianni11 on 04/08/2014

It's really useful for a lot of use. For example I place it near the phone chargers and put here my Samsung when I need to charge it. It's possible to place up to 2 phones in this holder. I use it also when i want to see a movie/video and don't want to hold the phone in hand. None at all. Nothing. I recommend this holder for any phone, specially if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypnobrega on 11/22/2013

well... its and universal holder. You can use with any smartphone or tablet around. devices can be used horizontally or vertically. if it had a hole in it so we can use more perfectally the devices vertically it would be perfect .............................. you cant go wrong with this. It stays there on the table and you just use it to hold you device.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlessandro2033 on 03/23/2013

1. Simple 2. Good looking 3. Goes with the safety protector (no scratch possible while mailing), which should be put off after receipt. 4. Two angles of inclination available (actually fixed) - from one side and from another - choose ever you want. 1. May be too expensive for such a simple thing. 2. Finger prints stay on it easily. Good holder, its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliera on 03/13/2013

I really like how easy to use this. You can use the iPad with horizontal and vertical confortably. It just sits near my mac book air as a secondary display. Just, goes back when you place the ipad, because of its weight. The price is little high for a single holder, but cheaper than the competitors. Just the price is little high. If you use iPad as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydassub on 02/17/2013

I use this at home and at work to hold both my phones (HTC One X and Sony Ericsson Xperia Play). They hold them with ease. I even used it to hold my Nintendo DSi XL and it worked flawlessly too. Price. I would prefer them to be cheaper, and I'd buy them for workmates who always beg me to get them one. Everyone is jealous of these things. Order more ... Read more

Xperia Play Xperia Play One X One X
    0 0
  • posted bynevechen on 12/30/2012

does what it says on the box :) nice for holding the mobile/tablet while in bed, or at work. getting me 3 more units. expensive for a piece of plastic............................................................................................................................................................................................................ Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauFG on 11/13/2012

It's just easy and simple. Place the holder in your desk, place your phone, tablet or e-reader. Done. Size is perfect for small tablets. mine is a 7 inch. It's just great. None that I can think of. Package came kinda wrecked, so not a good idea for a fift, unless you take it out of the original box. What's to say? It's a device holder. Plain and simple.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigernNOR on 09/23/2012

- A great and practical stand for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (and could hold any tablet that are about the same weight like Ipad, Asus Transformer etc) - Can be used to hold the tab in both directions (horizontal and vertical) - The two sides have two different angles that you can use. Very practical! None really it is plastic and can break if you are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamstorm on 09/07/2012

The price is great for this product. This is well built, with a simple but effective design. Looks great when holding the device and when empty. Very useful and allows quick put down and pick up of device, which is great if you like moving your device around. No Cons I brought two of these for my iPad, and have already recommended friends and family ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalev85 on 08/20/2012

Cheap and light, holds ipad upright for watching movies, video calls, etc Not made for interacting a lot with ipad while on stand, I've had my stand for a couple of weeks only and it is cracking. I generally use this stand for when I'm videocalling on skype with my boyfriend and we do type a lot during the call, this made my holder move and start to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections