DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Crystal Holder for Cell Phone/Iphone/Ipad/PDR/MP3/MP4 - Grey
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKLcoolboi on 08/20/2013

- The clear plastic is very pleasing to the eye - The angle of the holder differs on each side allowing for two different viewing angles of your phone or tablet - Well-built, even holds my notes and binders while I study - Bottom edge does not come up and cover lower portion of the screen - It's not foldable so it's not practical bringing it anywhere ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreezyExp on 04/10/2013

Cheap, works two sides have slightly different angles After a few days of use with a iPad, the top started to crack, it still works but the crack worries me. More plastic at the top would secure a better quality product. But at this price, quality was not the primary concern. Would not recommend getting this for larger devices and the strain in portrait ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuckerism on 04/04/2013

This is a well-made and simple universal stand. Each side is angled differently, so you can turn it around depending on lighting / situation. It's very sturdy-- there were no issues with holding my iPad from either side. The grooves that hold either side are big enough to accommodate cases, which is a big help. The build quality is great and the plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBusinesscoach on 02/19/2013

This is a fantastic little stand for oh so many things. I have two of them. I use one for an eReader stand which I can use when I lay in bed. I put the eReader in stand on my ribcage and can read a book in bed without holding it. Fantastic. I have another one near the computer where I stand the eReader when I'm downloading books. I also put my mobile ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuackingPlums on 01/08/2013

I was looking for a stand to hold my Nexus 7 when I'm sat at my desk so that I could use it as a glorified clock and calendar. This stand is perfect for this purpose. It is made of tinted acrylic (I would call it brown rather than grey) and is steeper on one side, giving me two angle options. The lip on the bottom is quite wide and will hold a full ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySabrinaMG on 10/29/2012

This is a really useful gadget, with two possibilities of inclination, fits iPad and iPhone, a modern design, made of good quality material. None until now. The only concern is the mailing package, it came in an envelope with almost none protection. Before opening I was afraid of some damages due to transportation, but thanks God it came in perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysulka on 07/13/2011

I was after a holder that could hold both of my phones. I didn't want two separate pieces, so this was an excellent solution. It's large enough to hold even two larger phones, but two mid-sized or smaller ones are a perfect fit. The phones stay firmly in the groove even with the vibration enabled. Nothing serious to complain about. It would fit two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytobyg on 06/23/2011

I like the 2 different angles. The plastic seems to be pretty strong since it made it to my house from china without getting broke. (I live in US) The box that it came in was destroyed so I was a little worried about the stand. It works well with the IPAD2 even in a silicone case Nothing that I can think of This will make a nice stand that can be used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byergotecture on 03/25/2011

- Clean and minimalistic design - Two different angles - Fits iPad. Even if you use a case to protect it!! - Cheap (but for a such small piece of plastic and comparing to other prices in DX, it could be cheaper) - None The only thing I would change is the 45º degree tilt, to a 20º in order to have a comfortable angle to type the keyboard when I use ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections