DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Crystal Holder for Cell Phone/Iphone/Ipad/PDR/MP3/MP4 - Grey
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreezyExp on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works two sides have slightly different angles Cons:After a few days of use with a iPad, the top started to crack, it still works but the crack worries me. OtherThoughts:More plastic at the top would secure a better quality product. But at this price, q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuckerism on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a well-made and simple universal stand. Each side is angled differently, so you can turn it around depending on lighting / situation. It's very sturdy-- there were no issues with holding my iPad from either side. The grooves that hold either side are b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBusinesscoach on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a fantastic little stand for oh so many things. I have two of them. I use one for an eReader stand which I can use when I lay in bed. I put the eReader in stand on my ribcage and can read a book in bed without holding it. Fantastic. I have another one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuackingPlums on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was looking for a stand to hold my Nexus 7 when I'm sat at my desk so that I could use it as a glorified clock and calendar. This stand is perfect for this purpose. It is made of tinted acrylic (I would call it brown rather than grey) and is steeper on one s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySabrinaMG on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really useful gadget, with two possibilities of inclination, fits iPad and iPhone, a modern design, made of good quality material. Cons:None until now. The only concern is the mailing package, it came in an envelope with almost none protection. Befor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysulka on 07/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was after a holder that could hold both of my phones. I didn't want two separate pieces, so this was an excellent solution. It's large enough to hold even two larger phones, but two mid-sized or smaller ones are a perfect fit. The phones stay firmly in the g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytobyg on 06/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I like the 2 different angles. The plastic seems to be pretty strong since it made it to my house from china without getting broke. (I live in US) The box that it came in was destroyed so I was a little worried about the stand. It works well with the IPAD2 even... Read more

0 0
  • posted byergotecture on 03/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Clean and minimalistic design - Two different angles - Fits iPad. Even if you use a case to protect it!! - Cheap (but for a such small piece of plastic and comparing to other prices in DX, it could be cheaper) Cons:- None OtherThoughts:The only thing I would c... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections