DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Desktop Stand Holder for Cell Phone/ Iphone/Ipad /MP3/MP4 - Green
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalentino007 on 03/30/2013

Nice shape, and nice color, very useful for a 7" tablet (Huawei Media pad 7 lite). It looks sturdy and I think it could support a 10" tables with no problem. It's also a plus the fact that it has 2 angles for standing. The price is maybe a little to high for a fix stand (with no folding capability). The edges could have been a little more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabsinthertp on 03/14/2013

The shape is nice, it is not too small. The color is cool to, it is a great neon green. It holds the iPad mini greatly. So, it does it's job just great! Nothing, the plastics seems to be something like plexiglass, but it will hold well for the use it is intended to do! Well, I bough an iPad and wanted it to stand on something, so I bought that little ... Read more

Nice fluo color
    0 0
  • posted byElectricgold on 06/02/2011

I got this before my ipad2 arrive. I'm skeptic at first because it just the size of a wallet. But when my ipad2 arrived and with my cover install, it able to support the ipad2 with no problem. It seem samll at first. Don't be fool by the size. It actually design not to be bulky so that it won't take up a lot space. The iPad cover can fold and double ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilianocimino on 01/12/2011

Really , it's 100% working with everything ! iPhone , iPad , Samsung Galaxy Tab , no problem , it works with everything ! Great and simply design , it comes in a box. With my iPad it support portrait and landscape mode without problem ! I like the green colour ! It also can keep 2 devices ! A simply , but a great gadget ! I raccomand this ! Really ,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections