DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Desktop Stand Holder for Cell Phone/ Iphone/Ipad /MP3/MP4 - Green
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalentino007 on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice shape, and nice color, very useful for a 7" tablet (Huawei Media pad 7 lite). It looks sturdy and I think it could support a 10" tables with no problem. It's also a plus the fact that it has 2 angles for standing. Cons:The price is maybe a little to high fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabsinthertp on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The shape is nice, it is not too small. The color is cool to, it is a great neon green. It holds the iPad mini greatly. So, it does it's job just great! Cons:Nothing, the plastics seems to be something like plexiglass, but it will hold well for the use it is intended to... Read more

Nice fluo color
    0 0
  • posted byElectricgold on 06/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got this before my ipad2 arrive. I'm skeptic at first because it just the size of a wallet. But when my ipad2 arrived and with my cover install, it able to support the ipad2 with no problem. Cons:It seem samll at first. OtherThoughts:Don't be fool by the size. It actu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilianocimino on 01/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really , it's 100% working with everything ! iPhone , iPad , Samsung Galaxy Tab , no problem , it works with everything ! Great and simply design , it comes in a box. With my iPad it support portrait and landscape mode without problem ! I like the green colour ! It also... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections