DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for Nokia N73 (Orange)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylogic99 on 10/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good housing case, it became with the brand printed on it. The color is very nice, altough it's not exactly the one on the photo, it's slighly different. Cons:The rear part does not fit at first try, you should press it very strongly to make it tight. When you hear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlyinVunz on 03/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect fit, and the slider for the camera has a nice 'click' to it so it doesnt slide unintended as on my original housing. Old back cover was giving problems with the camera application (kept shutting down the camera) Good color as well, better than the pictur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChyiochichi on 03/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As almost everything on DX, price is its best feature. The build is good, and the cover looks like an original. Cons:There was a problem in my camera slider piece. Somehow that button that makes you take the cover out wasn't working properly. After some time u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjp2k9 on 02/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I'm glad I bought this replacement housing for my nokia n73, as the original one on my phone had quite a few scratches & where I had taken it off before, it was starting the break on the lower part of it. It fits just fine on my n73, I thought that not being... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrendler on 08/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This thing is just perfect. The quality is excellent and very precise fit on the phone. Sliding mechanism for the camera is slightly stiffer than on original but I think it'll loosen up with some use. Very difficult to tell the difference from original. Also a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevontulet on 06/25/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- great build quality. - fits perfectly. - the back cover slides as it should. - i like the color, looks good with the black sides. Cons:- cant get the old front cover of. going to the local phone store tomorrow to see if they can help me.. :) OtherThoughts:looking fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjani86 on 10/11/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fit nice. Cheap price. Good quality Cons:Nothing. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Very cheap and good quality replacement covers! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections