Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBuGless on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdy, accurate, good grip, anti-static. No false claims that I can see. Cons:The tip, when forced, bends, but that is to be expected. The tips are sharp, but that is to be expected as well. Keep out of reach of small children. OtherThoughts:I've owned two fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylopesxl on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Perfect tweezers for handling very small objects. -Comfortable and good to grab small things -Good material for the price -Nice shape -Good looking with black coating over the stainless metal tweezers Cons:Soft tips. The tiny ends of the tips are soft if the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymnmedeiros on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:body covered with rubber-like painting make the grasp very comfortable. lightweighted and easy to press closed, making it comfortable to long hours of usage. Tips match each other quite well at the end. slim body useful to reach small spaces. Good acquisition for the pric... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySirKatman on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wonderful tweezers definitely worth all the money spent, the main thing is not to exert more effort when working with it. Cons:It says "Switzerland" - jagged letters and pontno it's only words. Although he tweezers good - but do not associate it with a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTeriyakiSawce on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a decent pair of tweezers for the price. The point is very pointly and the dexterity is good. It comes with a nice cap so you dont poke yourself and for storage reasons. Cons:It does feel a little cheap. the labeling is kind of cheap as well. However, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorulz on 06/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ cheap + looks professional + good grip on anti-static coat + easy to use + very sharp, precise and accurate + hard to bend, you can't bend with empty hand + tips are precisely aligned + comes with cover for the tips + perfect for SMD components. Cons:I can't find cons... Read more

Tweezers package Sharp tweezers tips
    0 0
  • posted byOtta321 on 02/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Tweezers has a refined finish assembly. For those working with micro devices using a microscope it is perfect. The angle of touch of tips is precisely aligned, when more force is applied it does not twist, avoiding that the item is thrown. I used to strip... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySnake2004 on 12/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tweezers made qualitatively. Long, easy to use. The ends of the thin, easy to use for mounting of SMD components such as (for this and bought). Tweezers in the "something", it is unclear why this was necessary, but it looks nice)) Quality packaging, al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTexonite on 09/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good grip because of coating Come with a good tip-covering plastic thing, so they can be stored without possibility of damaging anything. Cons:Soft tips. The tiny ends of the tips are soft if the force is applied to the item held with the tweezers. It's probably better to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGoogleplex on 07/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is perfect IMHO. Cheap. Very well made, high quality. Everything aligns perfectly. Anti-static coating. Very cheap. Very sharp points. Lightweight. Protective plastic cover included to protect head. Did I mention cheap? Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts: B... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections