DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Soft Silicone Watchband + Metal Dial Quartz Watch - Red + Black (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStrath on 08/02/2013

A large watch with a clear dial and it certainly is cheap enough. Initially needed a battery change then it lost time consistently for a week. This may have been due to a a speck of dust in the workings because it eventually started working properly and has continued to do so. Visibility in dim light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelombre on 08/02/2013

Tamanho do relógio e da pulseira são ideais. Além de visualmente bonito. Combina com tudo. A entrega foi muito eficiente e rápida. Não dá para esperar muita coisa; o preço é muito baixo. A marca que é diferente do anunciado; mas não mim importo com isso;... Read more

Bonito Relógio Vale a pena pelo preço

0 0 0

• posted bycompropc on 07/01/2013

Modern. Good looking. Very, Very Cheap. Nice Material. Heavy. Very comfortable. Stylish Nice combination of colours res + black Th Brand is CaiQi instead of not SKONE. Anyway thats not a problem for me as both brands seem unknown to me (but the ended up been good). Ii could come in a package (for a gift)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytkdeals on 01/30/2013

- Modern - Cool look - Cheap - Nice - Wristband extremely comfortable, for everyday wear suitable - Perhaps I got unlucky, mine came with 2 defects: - Inside of dial, there is a large black stain, probably of glue or some product used for manufacturing it - Wristband came with loose rubber plug, so that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeeluka on 08/02/2011

very nice watch has a large crystal clear and large numbers very attractive comes with battery is easy to use clock mesh is seen to be very resistant The watch itself is also strong, the back metal is very strong as the glass that is not to let down grates I came without the battery charge against any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysheppo12345 on 01/31/2011

Watch looks great and very sturdy Nice and heavy Band is solid and comfortable to wear Dial is easy to read Glass is clean and does not scratch easily Came with a battery Has not lost or gained any time in the last week that I have had it on. Was not SKONE branded, instead CaiQi Would be great to have ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections