DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Soft Silicone Watchband + Metal Dial Wrist Watch - Yellow + Black (1*377)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHugogogo on 10/15/2013

I bought this watch to attach to the back of a ski glove, and this watch ended up being way bigger than expected and looks good on the glove. Nothing too much, the band seemed pretty cheap I don't know what it would be like to wear normally, as it is much bigger than the watch I usually wear but for attaching to a glove it was a good size. I have not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegofguerrero on 05/09/2013

Very cool design, works perfect and is very comfortable to wear. However it´s big, is still light weight so you can do anything without disturbing you. For that price is a very good quality item and people usually thinks is a good quality watch. Watch out with the scratches. The screen is made out of glass so it´s fragile to shocks or scratches.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySneak87 on 12/17/2012

The watch feels the same as it looks: very decent and stable. Another pro for the design, looks good. The clock is large and the pointers give a bright look. The wristband feels nice and doesn't irritate the skin, it's also very strong. Last but not least: the price! Wow how cheap can it be, best deal on the watch market for sure. Some little details ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 12/03/2012

- Cheap - Looks very cool - Maybe big, but looks perfect either in people with small or large wrists - Perfect for casual/night life wear - Strap is Very comfortable and looks better than in pictures A little bit loud, but only when in a totally silent room. Doesnt bother me when I go to sleep, but I believe some people may want to keep it in a closed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJALEX79 on 11/24/2012

The bracelet is made of thick silicone, pleasant to the touch Looks cool, its a standard large The body of the watch is too thick he clasp of the bracelet did not come. The watch looks cool, I was dying to use. But it is a simple and small piece and totally preventing the use of the whole Dont come and protection to button that adjusts the hours However,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJsstelt on 10/14/2011

- Very good price! - Super Quality, looks very strong - Nice rubber strap wich fits nicely - Realy love this watch - Looks much better than the watches with leather straps. - Sometimes one pointer shakes a little when the watch is ticking. - Yellow color of the pointers is not the same color as the yellow color what's used on the background. The watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattNLC on 09/07/2011

Looks cool. no scratches. yellow always looks good with black color. too huge for my hand (people with thick wrist will love it, I have thin that's why it doesn't fit me). band smells a bit (but I think and I hope it woun't in a couple of days. Delivery to Belarus was quite long. 22 days + 7 days of gathering the order(I ordered only this watch and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetumtam on 07/08/2011

- PRICE PRICE PRICE !!! - Silicon band looks really nice. - Good painting. - Does what watches do best. - LOVE this watch.. If it breaks I'll buy another 3 :) - Kinda big.. Not a con for me because I'm a big guy so it's perfect. - It had 1 dot that seems like dust inside the glass.... But it's ONE dot and you barely see it. - The silicon band feels ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections