DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Soft Silicone Watchband + Metal Dial Wrist Watch - Yellow + Black (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
HUGE
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPrylarer on 02/20/2017

Impression:HUGE;

Simple yet nice look. Actual watch is quite big. If you have small arms it might be too big for you. For bigger arms this is very nice watch and fits for many outfits. Watchband is made of rubber. Probably gets sweaty on summer. When I got it, some of the holes weren't hit through. Also some was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHugogogo on 10/15/2013

I bought this watch to attach to the back of a ski glove, and this watch ended up being way bigger than expected and looks good on the glove. Nothing too much, the band seemed pretty cheap I don't know what it would be like to wear normally, as it is much bigger than the watch I usually wear but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydiegofguerrero on 05/09/2013

Very cool design, works perfect and is very comfortable to wear. However it´s big, is still light weight so you can do anything without disturbing you. For that price is a very good quality item and people usually thinks is a good quality watch. Watch out with the scratches. The screen is of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySneak87 on 12/17/2012

The watch feels the same as it looks: very decent and stable. Another pro for the design, looks good. The clock is large and the pointers give a bright look. The wristband feels nice and doesn't irritate the skin, it's also very strong. Last but not least: the price! Wow how cheap can it be, best... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytkdeals on 12/03/2012

- Cheap - Looks very cool - Maybe big, but looks perfect either in people with small or large wrists - Perfect for casual/night life wear - Strap is Very comfortable and looks better than in pictures A little bit loud, but only when in a totally silent room. Doesnt bother me when I go to sleep, I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJALEX79 on 11/24/2012

The bracelet is made of thick silicone, pleasant to the touch Looks cool, its a standard large The body of the watch is too thick he clasp of the bracelet did not come. The watch looks cool, I was dying to use. But it is a simple and small piece and totally preventing the use of the whole Dont to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJsstelt on 10/14/2011

- Very good price! - Super Quality, looks very strong - Nice rubber strap wich fits nicely - Realy love this watch - Looks much better than the watches with leather straps. - Sometimes one pointer shakes a little when the watch is ticking. - Yellow color of the pointers is not the same color as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMattNLC on 09/07/2011

Looks cool. no scratches. yellow always looks good with black color. too huge for my hand (people with thick wrist will love it, I have thin that's why it doesn't fit me). band smells a bit (but I think and I hope it woun't in a couple of days. Delivery to Belarus was quite long. 22 days + 7 days... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMetumtam on 07/08/2011

- PRICE PRICE PRICE !!! - Silicon band looks really nice. - Good painting. - Does what watches do best. - LOVE this watch.. If it breaks I'll buy another 3 :) - Kinda big.. Not a con for me because I'm a big guy so it's perfect. - It had 1 dot that seems like dust inside the glass.... But it's -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere