DX » Community » Reviews » All-in-One Metro Tuner (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarryrael on 01/30/2014

For any musician this is a great metronome! Many functions, full tuner, tone generator and metronome with different rhythms. Guitar tuner attachment for whoever needs. Best metronome for the money. None that I can think of. Maybe too many functions sometimes! If you change one of the settings by mistake it can take a few presses to get it back. Just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatsukantai on 05/31/2013

Very good purchase, the machine works really well, as well as chromatic tuner, and metronome, good construction, even better quality than another brand that I have known. its use is simple and for a person that just start in music is a great help, as well as for semi-professional user, a great device to have in your pocket. Actually, no. The product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnto2005 on 02/12/2011

I only study to play on a guitar, at all the expert in this business. Has decided to order to itself a tuner for adjustment ??????? guitars, on hearing I can not adjust :) On a underside of packing there is an instruction in English on which very easily to understand as it works. Also there is a metronome. While any problems with a tuner has not found ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections