DX » Community » Reviews » Low Noise Guitar Pickup (290cm-Cable Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfoxloser on 06/12/2013

great sounding, easily attached to guitar, low impedance, low noise, really easy to use! it doesn't get in the way of your playing, making it a perfect companion to the acoustic guitar player! no one that i can think of. it's just plain simple! maybe the delay in the delivery could be a con, but that's for everything in dealxtreme heh nothing! it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunilagabo on 11/16/2012

This is a wery good product, expecially when you think of the price. If one needs a pickup, wich is easy to install, and sound quite alright, then this is the one. I installed on my Yamaha guitar. Worked right out of the packed.... Nothing that I can think of.... Good and easy to install. Works right away, without any battery and such. Looks like it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaloo on 10/01/2011

Perfect as a first pickup mic easy to install once you know how good volume simple design In one movement you install it and you ready to go. In fact it records only close vibrations so you can attach it on a violin or a ukulele (on the head) and sound will be quite good perhaps not as stong as a for a guitar a bit cheap plastic but pretty sturdy, for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections