DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup - Black + Silver (290-Cable Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykka87 on 01/03/2014

The strongest point of this product is the price. Its a solid metal unit, which makes it feel sturdy. It is very easy to install and remove from my steel string acoustic. It works OK with a standard amplifier for electric guitar. The cable it comes with looks cheap and it is not easily replaceable. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmetist on 10/07/2013

Possesses a good timbre and implication. The little heavy. The model is made of an aluminum alloy. Has high-quality and strong details. Has a pleasant sound. Possesses a good timbre and implication. It is easily established on a guitar and doesn't scratch a varnish. It can be applied to guitars of various ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmetist on 08/13/2013

Possesses a good timbre and overtones. It is a little rather heavy. The sound pickup is made of an aluminum alloy. Has high quality and strong details. It is a little rather heavy. Has quite pleasant sounding. Possesses a good timbre and overtones. Easily is established on a guitar and doesn't scratch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmetist on 07/29/2013

Good and qualitative sound pickup. Keeps a natural timbre and tool overtones.Simplicity in use.Quite it suits for house playing music. Good assembly and high-quality sounding to you it will be provided. If you want to have an inexpensive and qualitative sound pickup, it just that that is necessary for ... Read more

Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 5 Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 4 Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 3 Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 2 Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 1

0 0 0

• posted byhcunhaa on 05/23/2013

VERY GOOD SOUND ON ACOUSTIC STEEL GUITAR, YOU DONT NEED TU PUT A LOT OF GAIN TO HAVE A NICE SOUND, YOU BE QUITE HAPPY WITH THE EASY OF USE. JUST PUT ON GUITAR AND PLUG INTO A AMPLIFIER AND PLAY DE BLUES! NOT THAT GOOD ON NYLON STRINGS. YOU NEED TO PUT A BIGGER GAIN ON AMPLIFIER, SO IT WILL HAVE SOME ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrsmacaalay on 05/19/2013

As advertised, good quality material. Did not expect this would be made out of metal but it is. This thing is heavy and feels really solid. At first I thought it would sound really bad but to my surprise it sounds good as well. This product is a steal. nothing I can think of, it works great I think a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhonzikec on 04/03/2013

It was very easy to attach to my 12string guitar and the sound is very fair. It is not excellent but it's far better than I expected for the money. No cons so far. Maybe if the cable was removable from the pick-up it would be more practical, but that's just a thought. Very well spent 10 bucks. It is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJovenord on 04/01/2013

This microphone provides an easy way of connecting your acoustic guitar to a standard guitar amplifier. The microphone is easy to mount on any standard acoustic guitar and can be mounted/dismouted repetively without harming your guitar. The clip may need to be bent a little to fit but no tools required ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybitas on 02/06/2013

cheap, good and strong material not only for the pick but the wire. great clean sound i use with an acoustic guitar and a marshall gmx15 ....fantastic sound a little difficult to install.... the package not was very good the pick does not soud very good in a overdriven channel ...of course i want it ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylordzamiel on 02/05/2013

Very easy to install, just slide the clip on one side into the soundhole, then the other clip rotates into place when you're ready. It's lightweight, and doesn't take any modification to your guitar to install, and seems to work well even though I put clear plastic sheeting between the clips and my guitar ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections