DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup - Black + Silver (290-Cable Length)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Easy Smooth Sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejes0 on 06/06/2015

it works pretty well with my guitar, it records nice and clean, with very little background noise. it's hard to get feedback from it, which is probably good - great if you want to record your acoustic nice and cleanly.

Impression:Easy,Sound,Smooth;

0 0 0

• posted bystudio65 on 11/12/2014

Portable , can be used on any acoustic guitar , crisp and clear sound , sturdy construction. 10 feet cable is enough for most situations. Does not scratch varnish or wood cause it has some cushion for protection. Better than expected on every points . Great buy and low price. Thanks again DX

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bykka87 on 01/03/2014

The strongest point of this product is the price. Its a solid metal unit, which makes it feel sturdy. It is very easy to install and remove from my steel string acoustic. It works OK with a standard amplifier for electric guitar. The cable it comes with looks cheap and it is not easily The sound... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmetist on 10/07/2013

Possesses a good timbre and implication. The little heavy. The model is made of an aluminum alloy. Has high-quality and strong details. Has a pleasant sound. Possesses a good timbre and implication. It is easily established on a guitar and doesn't scratch a varnish. It can be applied to guitars... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmetist on 08/13/2013

Possesses a good timbre and overtones. It is a little rather heavy. The sound pickup is made of an aluminum alloy. Has high quality and strong details. It is a little rather heavy. Has quite pleasant sounding. Possesses a good timbre and overtones. Easily is established on a guitar and doesn't a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmetist on 07/29/2013

Good and qualitative sound pickup. Keeps a natural timbre and tool overtones.Simplicity in use.Quite it suits for house playing music. Good assembly and high-quality sounding to you it will be provided. If you want to have an inexpensive and qualitative sound pickup, it just that that is for you!... Read more

Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 1 Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 2 Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 3 Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 4 Universal 12-Holes Guitar Pickup 5

0 0 0

• posted byhcunhaa on 05/23/2013

VERY GOOD SOUND ON ACOUSTIC STEEL GUITAR, YOU DONT NEED TU PUT A LOT OF GAIN TO HAVE A NICE SOUND, YOU BE QUITE HAPPY WITH THE EASY OF USE. JUST PUT ON GUITAR AND PLUG INTO A AMPLIFIER AND PLAY DE BLUES! NOT THAT GOOD ON NYLON STRINGS. YOU NEED TO PUT A BIGGER GAIN ON AMPLIFIER, SO IT WILL HAVE I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrsmacaalay on 05/19/2013

As advertised, good quality material. Did not expect this would be made out of metal but it is. This thing is heavy and feels really solid. At first I thought it would sound really bad but to my surprise it sounds good as well. This product is a steal. nothing I can think of, it works great I a I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhonzikec on 04/03/2013

It was very easy to attach to my 12string guitar and the sound is very fair. It is not excellent but it's far better than I expected for the money. No cons so far. Maybe if the cable was removable from the pick-up it would be more practical, but that's just a thought. Very well spent 10 bucks. It... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJovenord on 04/01/2013

This microphone provides an easy way of connecting your acoustic guitar to a standard guitar amplifier. The microphone is easy to mount on any standard acoustic guitar and can be mounted/dismouted repetively without harming your guitar. The clip may need to be bent a little to fit but no tools to... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: