DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills - Red Bull Flavor (10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 16 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvirremarie on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Super taste for this price:) Easy to use, super for all around. I will recommend for all pre-smokers, think about children, house, car and all people surrounding you. This is good for a really low and overcoming price, i feel good with this. Cons:None yet, I have just had... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytommzah on 07/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tastes alot like Red bull. I was surprised how much it actually tasted :) The price is very cheap and every refill lasts for like 300-400 pulls. Easy to use, just put it on your e-cig and you're good to go. Cons:Sometimes it tastes weird. I'm not sure if it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJokkk on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- tasty option for e-cigarette refill - flavor great for those who like energy drinks - you get hundreds of times more for the price of half of a pack of real tobacco - nice green capsule -special flavor surely sparks conversation and eager testers Cons:-taste could be mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypacoyos on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this item is realy good, i use it and is really good, its work really good, it taste like a real cigarrete, in my opinion, this is a really good way to smoke less, its works really good and it look cool, i really recomend this item Cons:like everything the good things c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytahlcr on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great teaste, both me and everyone thats tryed it around me loves it.. Mild taste of redbull and round mild to high strengt in nicotine. can even give you the feeling of beeing extra perky and awake :D Easy to just pop off the automazier and pop a new one on.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRostad360 on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The taste of this refill is very good. Rich flavor and sweet taste of redbull-like taste. The refills last for a long time just as the package says about 200 puffs or even more if you're not a heavy duty smoker. Cons:This can maybe give you cancer ! Dealextrem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRostad360 on 11/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good vapor and taste. But the taste does not taste like Rebull at all, but it is sweet. Cons:You have NO IDEAD what are in their refills. I Asked the costumer support here at Dealextreme.com and asked what kind of E-juice is in the Refills that you get wi... Read more

0 2
  • posted bykjeldager on 08/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These cartridges lasts a long time and they give a lot of vapor, and the tast is just amazing, it's a little sweet, but i smoke it for fun(i'm not a smoker)so i really like that it's a bit like candy cigarettes :D Cons:the product is filled with maximum nicotine, and i'm... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfleinsopp on 07/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great taste and smell vapour looks like real smoke - green cartridges - High nicotinelevel - works all day without changing. - No cancer for me today ;P ( i hope ) Cons:product was as described, it might not taste just like redbull but it is still good. No cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfasteddy95 on 06/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just an Awsome flavor I recommend it to everybody a fun way to stop smoking but with a kick and a good flavor red bull good refills for your e cigarette you won't be disapointed and it comes with ten refills its like 2 packs of cigarettes each refill I recomme... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections