DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills - Cappuccino Flavor (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAntonioNeto on 10/13/2012

Has a good taste, not really cappuccino, more like just coffee, but is good. - Easy to use as any e-cig refils. - Good amount of smoke produced. -= Smooth flavour. - Besides it is labeled as high nicotin, gives you no nicotin high at all. - It isnt real cappuccinno flavour, looks like coffee. - Cloud ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byechisketch on 07/25/2012

One of the best tasting e cigarette replacements. Makes you fall in love again, and again, and again. You can feel the nicotine coursin through your veins Depending on the e cigarette you have, it may be hard to puncture the seal. But you can always get a toothpick Will buy more, got my fix - my nicotine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEastVanMarco on 10/25/2011

This is a fantastic refill. It fits super snug compared to the refills which came with the original e-cig. The taste blows real cigarette taste away hands down. It taste like a high end cigar with just as much smoke. Con is that dealextreme isn`t next door so I can`t ring the doorbell and raid their ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilgaplaukis on 10/10/2011

- Good price (although not the best, copmared to some other refills sold here); - One cartrige outlasts 5 to 10 normal cigarettes (at least for me); - Nice color (I like the color green :P ) - Nice flavor, although I'm not sure is this cappuccino or simple cofee taste. Anyway, it is good. - Quality is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythevalve on 10/01/2011

- Very great taste - Resembles actual coffee a lot - Comes in a fun outstanding color - Each cartridge lasts for a while - Convenient casing - You have to keep the cigarette down for some moments for the liquid to flow to the atomizer - Tastes like coffee, yes, but not much like cappuccino - It's better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjweapon on 09/20/2011

very good coffee taste, easy to use and a lot of vapor on every mouth. this is a lot cheaper than to buy a pack of real ciggarette here in europe. healthier lifestile and a lot better economy some cartridges gets empty so fast and some oil just gets stuck in the bottom of the very small container just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimprtvizion on 09/16/2011

I love this flavor, when I bought the e-cig on DX it came with some so called tobacco flavored refills. Had a nasty after taste that makes you cringe. This one has a coffee flavored after taste. I usually like to drink coffee with a smoke. With this its two in one. The tips are lime green color, they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilgaplaukis on 09/04/2011

- Good price (although not the best, copmared to some other refills sold here); - One cartrige outlasts 5 normal cigarettes (at least for me); - Nice color (I like the color green :P ) - Nice flavor, although I'm not sure is this cappuccino or simple cofee taste. Anyway, it is good. - Does not fit properly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenzoe on 06/15/2011

yummy coffee flavor. strong throat hit. lots of vapor like smokin and havin your coffee too. very good flavor very little ciggy taste. high nic level. very cheap price for great quality refills. different colors available in all different flavors of this brand all good I got different flavors in different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarrlet66 on 04/21/2011

These are AWESOME. I think that the individual price is really good, and they last a long time (few hours) when using now that I've learned how to use the cartridges & the ecigarettes themselves. I LOVE the taste of these, and it's great because they do taste like coffee -- as was stated in a previous ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections