DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills - Mint Tobacco Flavor (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymvref on 10/27/2012

* the price * the ability to have a discounted price when you buy multiple packs * the level of nicotine gets the job done (I don't feel the need to buy real cigarettes anymore) * the color of the cartridge (green) Truthfully, yon won't find anything else at this price that gets the job done. The quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadlew on 08/26/2011

I posted the wrong review to this item earlier. (Too many tabs open in FF) So here is the right one. The other one is for sku # 52144 Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 3-Refills (Mint Flavor). Sorry about that. For the price of these you really cant go wrong in just trying them ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMadlew on 08/26/2011

Considering you get the cig, case, charger, refills If you're thinking about trying them now is the time. The battery has a pretty good life, i like the fact that the light comes on when its charging and goes out when it's fully charged. No guessing. It has a weird draw. The atomizer has a slot in it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections