DX » Community » Reviews » High-Quality Military Nylon Shoulder Bag - Coyote Brown
  • 5 star 19 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byikeral on 03/09/2014

The logo was "VIPERADE." It differs from the logo of the picture of a goods page. A production plant is only different? A color deeper than a photograph. However, I am satisfactory. A stitch is perfect. It looks very strongly. It is convenience when large to a slight degree. The portion which binds a bag does not close. It took time till arrival.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGitry on 02/14/2014

Many pockets, Both big and small Nice color Sturdy material and design LOTS of pockets. Does not get soaked when it rains, its semi water resistant. Price was a little high, but it's totally worth it! The back side of the bag is not as robust as the rest of the bag, but still takes a beating! Mine has startet to have some cloth fiber sticking out, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysikerun on 01/14/2014

The bag is made of high quality material and feels really sturdy and durable. There are a lot of pockets to suit all your needs and the weaving on the panel is a really nice addition if you want to add an extra pouch. The zippers are fairly smooth to open and close and they don't feel cheap at all. The bag's color was not exactly what I was expecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytropicaliano on 01/11/2014

I was looking for a kind of lugage that I could carry everywhere with my personal papers such as driver´s license, money wallet, debit card, paper tablet for taking notes, my dear Bible and Christians Hymns book, a 500 ml bottle of water, my cel phone, a pocket knife, pen and pencil, etc. This soulder bag is the answer to my needs. It goes in my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimmytitty on 12/07/2013

Very nice price for such bag. Very useful. Total volume approx. 8 l, many pockets, very roomy but not too big, so its easy to handle. I usually take a 10" tablet, a bottle of water, mobile phone, cigarettes, pens, a notepad and a wallet and there is some free space in the bag. Good manufactured, no cheap zippers or loose stitches. Only brown color,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuel357 on 08/13/2013

I red all the comments regarding this bag before buying it. I confirm what they all says. This bag is made of high quality fabrics, is very usefull and I highly recommend it. There is a pocket for everything that needs to be at hand at all times (keys, wallet, phone, glasses, etc.). People have asked me where I got it since there is no other bags like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvikememruk on 08/13/2013

This bag I have more than 2 years. I use it every day. Bag does not have any damage. Really very sturdy and quality made. Very convenient for placing various gadgets (phone, charger, portable audio, headphones) in pocket. Comfortable to wear, large capacity of small items, due to the large number of pockets. When the rain does not get wet. I would like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGitry on 05/16/2013

Many pockets! Smal bag, but very roomy inside! Great fit, it feels like it forms around the body. Real quality for cheap! Nice Color Quality strapp Sepperate room for drinking bottle so it wont spill inside the bag. NON Only thing was shipping time but that has nothing to do with the actual product Please don't buy one! I want to feel special for owning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychaimsaj on 02/27/2013

-For the money, a great substitute for maxpedition -Sturdy -Well balanced -Nice The bag is a good deal. Well built, nice and robust, will keep in one piece after a long time. For urban or wilderness usage, it's a nice piece for your gear. And affordable. no cons I can consider right now If you look for a great shoulder bag, this is the natural choice.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasara99 on 02/17/2013

Great quality and just the shoulderbag i have allways wanted. Lot of usefull pockets, even my 7" tablet fits in the main pocket, 10.1" wont fit on it. Real easy to use (open and close) even with one hand on movement. Looks like material and the zippers are strong enought to last long on my use on my hobbies, hunting and geocaching. No cons ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections