DX » Community » Reviews » High-Quality Military Nylon Shoulder Bag - Coyote Brown
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFuel357 on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I red all the comments regarding this bag before buying it. I confirm what they all says. This bag is made of high quality fabrics, is very usefull and I highly recommend it. There is a pocket for everything that needs to be at hand at all times (keys, wallet, p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGitry on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Many pockets! Smal bag, but very roomy inside! Great fit, it feels like it forms around the body. Real quality for cheap! Nice Color Quality strapp Sepperate room for drinking bottle so it wont spill inside the bag. Cons:NON Only thing was shipping time but that has not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychaimsaj on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-For the money, a great substitute for maxpedition -Sturdy -Well balanced -Nice The bag is a good deal. Well built, nice and robust, will keep in one piece after a long time. For urban or wilderness usage, it's a nice piece for your gear. And affordable. Cons:no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasara99 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality and just the shoulderbag i have allways wanted. Lot of usefull pockets, even my 7" tablet fits in the main pocket, 10.1" wont fit on it. Real easy to use (open and close) even with one hand on movement. Looks like material and the zippers are str... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySindredahlen on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The material is sturdy and high quality! The shouldstrap is wide and comfortable, with padding. There is several compartments to store whatever you need. Including an own pocket for a drinkingbottle and cellphone. Cons:No cons really, except maybe the cellphoneholder is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmacke on 08/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits like a glove and is easy to "strap" on.. Has a lot of compartment so its easy tho organize the thing you want to have with you. There is a big pocket on the side that is big enough to fit a water or other drink bottle in. Also a easy to access pocket righ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarti6 on 07/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-main pocket is resizable -10 inch netbook fits in main pocket - you can attach it to belt so it won't move while you run -there is a separate pocket for water bottles -top of the bag has places for things like pen, flashlight or lightsticks. Also in those place... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvJaxz on 11/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite rugged and durable. Use it as a tool bag to contain: 1) Hazet 854 Ratchet Set 2) Craftman Combination Spanner Set No. 4 - No 19 3) Small Elora Adjustable Spanner 4) Reversible Ratchet Spanner No 13, 17, 19 5) 150mm Veneer Calipers 6) Connector Pliers 7) small diag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepoli1 on 10/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent bag, of high quality construction. Is very nice looking and seems durable. Has lots of pockets, although it could have some more Cons:Two relatively small complaints: - no 100% Quality check? It had a small zone in which a zipper was not well sewed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKapiiitan on 10/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good price. I can barely find a small waist bag in my country for this price. The build quality looks very good, i no manufacturing details, no loose stitches, nothing you can found unpleasant. I love the functionality. I just don't like to wear a tradition... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections