DX » Community » Reviews » High-Quality Military Nylon Shoulder Bag - Coyote Brown
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A Wonderful Bag

posted by InTotal on 02/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

For my taste and requirements, I have never found a better shoulder bag. It is very well constructed of durable fabrics. The design is excellent. There are lots and lots of pockets. The cleverness of the compartmentalization is perhaps the bags most pleasing feature. The color is a pleasing brown, neutral and only quasi-military without being drab. The zippers, pulls, drawstrings and buckles are made to last. The great compartment is nicely lined and has a drawstring, and it is secured under a buckled flap. The unlined pockets have a kind of waterproofing in them on the backside of the fabric. The shoulder strap pad is cushy and slides on the strap. This is a top quality bag!

Cons:

I don't have any complaints about the bag. It would have been nice if the manufacturer had included a tag with descriptive information, including fabric description, design features and functions, and use and care guidelines. This would be appreciated, but it's not a problem.

OtherThoughts:

There was no chalk on mine. Chalk is commonly used by tailors and seamstresses to mark cloth for cutting and sewing. It brushes off or will quite soon disappear.

Bottomline:

This is a top quality quality and attractive shoulder bag that is comfortable to wear and good-looking. The price is very good. There are many cleverly designed pockets. It holds quite a lot of stuff (a camera, checkbook, wallet, pens, flashlight hat, scarf, map, keys, telephone, music player, eyeglasses case, calculator, and lots more. It may not be big enough to hold more than a couple novel-sized books; probably not big enough to be a student's bookbag. It was a very good purchase, and I expect to use it for years!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections