Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* Many, many Pockets, everything you want to take with you is going to have it's own pocket. Its even got a secret pocket (where there strap meets the bag on the non clip side). Also has great book pocket behind all the other pockets, great for an ebook reader.
* Good Build Quality, feels like it's worth a lot more. I reckon i could walk through a river Bear Grylls style and this thing would hold up
* Comfortable to wear, its even got generous extra padding on all the parts that touch you.
* many places to hang things off
* Military Styling, I've never seen anyone else with this style of bag, so people who are into this kind of thing are going to be really interested
* Main pocket is smaller than you’d expect, I can’t fit a netbook in it for instance. I can get gloves, hat, sunglasses, iPod and speaker in it and it's pretty much full. But then there are the other pockets.
It is quite military, so if you frequent groups where there is some kind social fuex-pa against military styling people might give you flak or strange looks over it. But it can be hidden behind you back so at least you've walked past by the time they've seen it =)
Great day bag if you like this kind of style. Main pocket could be a little bigger, but if you want that kind of thing there are other bags available.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.