• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Wonderful day to day bag

posted by Fezex on 07/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

-Great build quality

-Plenty of pockets(14 I've found)

-Carries much more than you'd expect

-All the stitching is very uniform and tight

-Seems all around very well designed, nothing is hard to reach.

-Shoulder belt is adjustable and entire bag can be secured to your belt.

Cons:

Honestly, this is EXACTLY what I was hoping for when I bought this, the only con I can think about is the two big clips being from plastic that might break eventually, though they do seem very tough.

OtherThoughts:

All over a wonderful bag! I've been using it daily for the last two weeks and I doubt I'll ever use anything else for daily use until this bag dies, which looks like a long way away. The pockets are all well designed and serve their purpose well. you can store your cellphone in one external pocket and your multitool in another. I had 4 books, my camera, sunglasses case, wallet, key chain, spoon, fork, knife, multitool, hunting knife, camera stand and paper work all sitting comfortably within the bag with some room to spare, and the water net wasn't even being used at all.

Bottomline:

Wow, if you need a tough large day to day shoulder bag, this is what you want, I've taken it to work, out to camp and on bike rides and it's stand up to my every expectations.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections