Customer’s impression:
Quality Stylish Muyyyy Bueno!!!! lots of pockets
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Best bag i've had. PERIOD.

posted by Kapiiitan on 10/05/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very good price. I can barely find a small waist bag in my country for this price.

The build quality looks very good, i no manufacturing details, no loose stitches, nothing you can found unpleasant.

I love the functionality. I just don't like to wear a traditional backpack, and the waist bags are always a bit insecure to me (if you wear them to a side, you can be robbed).

This solved my problems. Now i can have a couple of bottles of water, a couple of snacks, my tablet, charger, knife, music player, cables, flashlight, and bike tools, every one of them in a separate pocket.

Cons:

I would love this one in black. I would order another if i could find this one in black.

It has a slight smell, which was gone in a day of use. Nothing to worry about.

OtherThoughts:

The parcel was extremely fast (only 3 weeks, HKpost has improved their service).

I can feel the envy in my friend's eyes, i think i will get some more to re-sell :D

Bottomline:

If you need a bag, get this one. You won't regret it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections