DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar Polish with Strings Driver + Cleaning Cloth (30ml)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteknowiki on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-If you want make your guitar shine, this is the probably best kit in this site. -Cleanin cloth is soft, it is not stracting your guitar. Cons:-I think string driver is not much useful. I only need that on changing strings. -I think this kit a little expensive.... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted bydianab89 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The strings driver works well, the polish seems great and with a good smell of pine Really useful, guitar and bass should be cleaned every time we use them Cons:The cloth can't be used on the strings because it leaves little pieces of cloth all over and the driver doesn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeostradivikus on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Have been using car wax and proved it. Was very usefull, better than other products that i´ve used. My guitars are now shining and this cloth was really usefull. you can carry on your bag. The string driver helps a lot changing the strings. Cons:Nothing, the product... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoozoo on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:He-he very nice smell the most part of it is pine, little bit jasmine (and there is no any lime oil but really my noise feel something like thatmaybe it's just a combination the both of two :) ) Cleaning cloth good enough soft and thick. Strings driver - I don't know how... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvoskovek on 03/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Three very useful things to keep your guitar neat and tidy; + The peg winder works very well, it saves you a lot of time and trouble when it comes to re-stringing your guitar; + The guitar polish spray does its job well. Cons:- Do not use the cleaning cloth on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections