DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar Polish with Strings Driver + Cleaning Cloth (30ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteknowiki on 06/14/2013

-If you want make your guitar shine, this is the probably best kit in this site. -Cleanin cloth is soft, it is not stracting your guitar. -I think string driver is not much useful. I only need that on changing strings. -I think this kit a little expensive. -Clean your guitar before shining. Otherwise ... Read more

0 0 0

• OK
    posted bydianab89 on 05/22/2013

The strings driver works well, the polish seems great and with a good smell of pine Really useful, guitar and bass should be cleaned every time we use them The cloth can't be used on the strings because it leaves little pieces of cloth all over and the driver doesn't fit with all guitars Really great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeostradivikus on 10/16/2012

Have been using car wax and proved it. Was very usefull, better than other products that i´ve used. My guitars are now shining and this cloth was really usefull. you can carry on your bag. The string driver helps a lot changing the strings. Nothing, the product is great It would be nice other colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoozoo on 09/21/2012

He-he very nice smell the most part of it is pine, little bit jasmine (and there is no any lime oil but really my noise feel something like thatmaybe it's just a combination the both of two :) ) Cleaning cloth good enough soft and thick. Strings driver - I don't know how to use it correctly :) I'm have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvoskovek on 03/12/2012

+ Three very useful things to keep your guitar neat and tidy; + The peg winder works very well, it saves you a lot of time and trouble when it comes to re-stringing your guitar; + The guitar polish spray does its job well. - Do not use the cleaning cloth on the strings, because it will leave small pieces ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections