DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Rum (10ml)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrPhilex on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:US: A taste close Rum, this liquid is the first that has not made ??me cough. Leaves a nice taste in the mouth and produces a lot of steam. Do not let too much perfume in the area and very nice Français: Un gout proche du Rhum, ce liquide est le premier qui ne m'a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzdenin on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tastes good and smells good. So far the best rum I've tried. Smoke is also a good and decent power. The bottle is pretty soft and easy to perform with it. Jse tried a lot of flavor, and this iIt is one of the favorites. Cons:Disadvantages perhaps not even any... Read more

3 0
  • posted byr2yneth on 09/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- SO cheap and you get so much, what a great buy! - Compared to other stores, you will have to pay at least $15! - This is a very great taste - The bottle is easy to use: just squeeze and the juice comes out 1 drop at a time! - GREAT THROAT HIT and produces a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byIllyusha on 09/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice sweet flavour (took a week or so to grow on me but now I think it's one of the better flavours) - Fairly cheap price Cons:- Smells a little like artificial strawberries - Dropper bottle would be easier to use with a needle end OtherThoughts:Mine appears more of a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySiBrunk on 02/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great price! I ordered many tobacco flavors from Dekang..555, cigar, Marlboro, whiskey..and they all stunk! This one I ordered only 1 to test it..and I really liked it..my favorite of all the ejuices I tried! Cons:burn through this too quickly! :)) OtherThoughts:Really... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections