DX » Community » Reviews » MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Card Reader and USB Port
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaperdigao on 10/22/2013

Simple functional Plug in Play .. Not occupy space , not draws attention otimo w / long trips ... I think super cool to have several different entries including auxiliary . Material so simple that if you force break ... The sound is weak , and very noise interference in certain places but not all the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniels150 on 11/23/2012

works great on a person car (12v) nice sound, has a decend backlight though is struggles a bit whit the frequenci, but it works verry well worked for a while in my truck(24v) until is started the engine, the transmitter buned internal, i had no idea it was only 12v ... its materials are pretty cheap,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzseko on 12/28/2010

- Very cheap price. - Easy to use. - Remember the frequency and the last song play. Good sound quality. - Build quality is good for the price you are paying. - comes with a fuse replacement too. It works, you can plug an SD card or a USB pendrive, and it's not very difficult to operate when you use it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebsigma on 12/01/2010

-Price. -Materials that come. "Easy and detailed manual. -Easy to handle. - The sound quality is low, with serious internal interference of the product. - The signal is weak and any sign of soperpone slightly stronger than ours. - The car needs good antenna for good reception. -Does not allow the songs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuriloBarreto on 10/26/2010

Its really cheap! Easy to use! Make happend what it promisse! Its small and cute! Worse sound quality! It should have an random mode! Very poor build quality! I bought the sku.39052 but I didn't liked it too! The same sound quality! So, buy this one if necessaire, but you need to know it's not so good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdtalixs on 09/14/2010

Price! Could not find any in retail stores for this price. Was looking for something cheap that would allow me to play music from USB and through mp3 player, and this generally does the job. Sound quality is quite reasonable playing off USB with my mp3 files (320kbps). Very easy and logical to use, was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatsBjor on 09/10/2010

It has a memory, as opposed to some of the other products, so it remembers the frequency it was transmitting at. It also rememebers the song it was playing when it was turned off. Sound is good. The transmission disturbs my GPS receiver, so I sometimes need to turn the FM transmitter off in order for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhpham99 on 09/02/2010

Remember the frequency and the last song play. Good sound quality. Can display song name. Random is only in increment + (2,4,16,32...). Sometimes it show RAN but it won't play random, and I have to hold the play button on the remote to initiate Random again, then it will work. This happen after the power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeTuCa on 08/16/2010

Really an all-in-one device! It plays mp3 files fom any USB device(like thumbdrives, extrenal harddrives, card readers), reads them from the SD card slot on ir self, and also can re-transmit audio via fm using its inpute jack. Just plug in your ipod or cellphone and... voilla! Awesome! You can choose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHexacat on 07/07/2010

Some additional features: Press the Play/Pause button for a few seconds and the tracks are played random (RAN is displayed). Press it again and FLO is displayed. The next funktion is ONE and at last normal playback (ALL). Backlit Dot-Matrix LCD. The device is transmitting in Stereo but with poor channel-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections