DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Warm Ski/Hiking Gloves with Small Pocket for Man - Red + Black (L-Size/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnaah on 04/25/2013

The price is very good. The glove fits good The seams are good. Pocket is a smart extra. It is NOT waterproof! If you use it in rainy or snowy climate, it will get wet and stay wet. Why state it's waterproof when it isn't?! I keep the price rating although it isn't waterproof at all. I took a longshot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytypon on 04/11/2013

- For the price, they can't be beat. - They are really waterproof, I X-country Skiied, snow-shoed and generally was in the cold winter of Northern Ontario for a week with these gloves, and they functioned perfectly. -Build quality is solid, the little pocket can hold tissue paper or cloth to wipe face/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseninha2009 on 03/15/2013

Good materials and seems good durability. I chose the wrong size. Think about choose a size upper than your normal size. DX forces us to type 500 characters to review any item but not every items need too much words to describe them. I did not have a chance to test the gloves in winter. But "The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshogun139 on 08/19/2012

it really is waterproof - i held these under a running tap for a bout 5 minutes on either side and no water touched my hands. I have used these skiing and they work really well. the stay dry for the whole day up the mountain and they grip my ski poles well. The price is really good whn you compare to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byacarus on 08/23/2011

These gloves are nicely padded and warm. They also look to be well made. They seem to be very water resistant, I have not tested them on a long wet ride to see if they are completely water proof. The gloves are slightly precurved to for better closed grip. e.g. Holding Ski poles and bike handle bars.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections