DX » Community » Reviews » Vogue Warm Ladies Rabbit Hair + Suede Gloves (Color Assorted/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShakuya on 02/03/2014

- These are lovely gloves. I got a brown pair, they are beautiful. - The materials are robust, they keep the heat into them - It's normal that your fingers are freezing, because the gloves stop at the bottom of them ! - The fur is overly soft, that is just a joy to touch and wear these gloves. - You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyncrhocron on 07/21/2013

Looks good. Good build quality. Very tender material to touch... You know, Very nice to touch it! Looks good. Really nice feelings when you touch it. Very cheap! Not at all. But when I received it, it was without one plush piece, but it's hardly noticable. I got black one pair. I bought it as a gift.... Read more

Both gloves Look at the material As it packed

0 0 0

• posted byLorralien on 09/16/2011

These gloves are the best! I was pleasantly surprised to receive a pink pair (my favorite color), and will be able to wear them with all sort of colors and outfits! They will be great for keeping my hands warm, yet I'll still be able to have the use of my thumb and fingers (to get into my purse, zippers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySinderella on 01/09/2011

When I opened my package, I found a brown pair. They really look nice and stylish. It totally goes with an elegant or a chick outfit. And they are really warm, which was surprising for me (the gloves themselves seemd too thin). I love the outern touch of the material, and just adore the fur trimmings.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections