Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• These gloves are sooo cute!

posted by Lorralien on 09/16/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

These gloves are the best! I was pleasantly surprised to receive a pink pair (my favorite color), and will be able to wear them with all sort of colors and outfits!
    They will be great for keeping my hands warm, yet I'll still be able to have the use of my thumb and fingers (to get into my purse, zippers on my jacket, texting on my phone, etc.).
    The gloves have a soft lining that is quite comfortable. The fur on the finger cuff is really cute and soft!
    I like the cord and how it is laced at the wrist - kind of corset-like.
    This is a really trendy look, and I'd be interested in having more pairs in different colors!

Cons:

The gloves are a bit snug across the hand, so I'm hoping they'll stretch a bit. The fabric seems to have a bit of give to it.
    Although they are noted as being suede, they definitely aren't. They kind of have a 'suede look' to them, but are not suede/leather. Doesn't bother me any, but if you're expecting suede gloves at this price, you will be disappointed. On the bright side, these gloves would be vegan-friendly.

Bottomline:

- Great price for a cute, trendy pair of gloves.
    - Don't expect real suede.
    - You'll have the use of your hands while still being warm and stylish.
    - Very happy customer!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections