DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Guitar Thumb/Finger Picks (2-Set/Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynone24 on 11/29/2013

It's VERY cheap, six for $4. Similar product costs a LOT more in UK shops. The extra long pick tip could be a con but it allows you room to file it down to a shape that's perfect for you so it's actually a plus! I personally like being able to use up and downstrokes so the flat back is a definite con ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybezik2009 on 11/25/2013

1) It's easy to use. 2) Good quality. 3) It comes 3-in-a-pack, which means if you loose one, you have two more left. :) 4) Quick arrival. I couldn't find any. I have bought one pack for me and one for my friend who plays in two music bands on a bass-guitar. He was so happy when I presented these picks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThunderMetal on 07/15/2013

I noticed two different sizes of diameters. Each fit perfectly in the thumb. Being made ??of plastic, they are very flexible. Unique texture and colorful. No color repeats per 3-pack. The pick has a particular brightness under light reflections. Vivid colors. once placed on thumb, the tip size of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInjusto on 03/02/2013

Really good finger picks. Good quality. Unless DX or somebody more expert than me tells me the opposite, I don't see any difference between this piece and SKU 135956. However, the other one is cheaper!! I really don't understand it... I bought both items to try them and they are the same... Same box ... Read more

Comparation with 135956 pic3 Comparation with 135956 pic2 Comparation with 135956 pic1

0 0 1

• posted bynibzxd on 02/23/2013

The quality of these picks is fantastic, They feel strong, is very flexible enough to fit comfortably on your fingers, come with a nice pack to store them. I dont know the price in my city, but i think too expensive this picks. Is the first time I tried to use this kind of picks, this is really difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscrm07 on 06/24/2012

- Easy to use. - You can just play with your fingers and pick. - All six mediators in different colors. - ?heap, good quality. - Plastic is not erased. - It is much cheaper counterparts, for this money you can buy one or two other manufacturers. No deficiencies. The first time a little bit inconvenient,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalvoicolover on 01/01/2012

It's a very good product! It's hard for me to find this in my country (Argentina) so I was exited when these arrived home. Material is as good as any fender picks and colours are really cool too! Is the first time I tried to use this kind of picks, I've been playing guitar for 15 years now, and still ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAusR34P3R on 05/25/2011

- The quality of these picks is fantastic. - They feel strong, yet flexible enough to fit comfortably on your fingers. - Price can't be beat, can cost 2-3x as much locally - Come in a handy blister pack to store them in if you don't have a case - Not sure if they're genuine Alice but for the price and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections