DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills (Mint Flavor)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCleitonM21 on 08/11/2013

* Very good and cheap, simple packaging and comes with 7 Refills * will help many people to stop smoking nothing for now product will help me a lot, because I hate the smell of cigarette and normal as it gets on clothing and body product will help me a lot, because I hate the smell of cigarette and normal as it gets on clothing and body, keep in mind,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrossbowman96 on 03/20/2013

* Nice and compact * Comes with seven refills * Good for the price * Built strong * Nice packaging * None as of yet. This atomizer produces enough smoke to rival a Hookah! It is fantastic for the price, considering a local shop is selling the exact same one for $25. Another bonus is the plethora of refill's available for this. If you don't like the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhookahdude232 on 07/21/2012

small ecig easy to carry around 7 refills only 4.50 excellent vapor production refills do not taste well. I DID NOT GET THE CORRECT CHARGER!! i bought this e cig because of the price and numbers of refills. i was suprised by the quality and the amount of vapor production.BUT, the charger is correct in the picture but i got 2 female sides. the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustbeachin on 07/17/2011

Compact Packaging. Strong build, I have keep this style (sku 49996) going for more than a month. No nicotine in cartridges, which is not to good if you are trying to wean yourself off ciggerettes. Primer used to protect the atomizer (metal heating element that screws into battery) is very foul. You must take some time to rinse this off before attempting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylikepie on 01/22/2011

*cheap *decent quality *cheap *interesting little device *did I mention it is cheap? *not the greatest mint taste, artificial with some chemical taste added in :/ *kinda rough on the exhale This is an interesting little product, and its the cheapest you will find anywhere. Not sure I'm totally sold on the flavor though, its extremely artificial and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections