DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills (Mint Flavor)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCleitonM21 on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Very good and cheap, simple packaging and comes with 7 Refills * will help many people to stop smoking Cons:nothing for now OtherThoughts:product will help me a lot, because I hate the smell of cigarette and normal as it gets on clothing and body Bottomline:pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrossbowman96 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Nice and compact * Comes with seven refills * Good for the price * Built strong * Nice packaging Cons:* None as of yet. OtherThoughts:This atomizer produces enough smoke to rival a Hookah! It is fantastic for the price, considering a local shop is selling the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhookahdude232 on 07/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:small ecig easy to carry around 7 refills only 4.50 excellent vapor production Cons:refills do not taste well. I DID NOT GET THE CORRECT CHARGER!! OtherThoughts:i bought this e cig because of the price and numbers of refills. i was suprised by the quality and the amount o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustbeachin on 07/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact Packaging. Strong build, I have keep this style (sku 49996) going for more than a month. Cons:No nicotine in cartridges, which is not to good if you are trying to wean yourself off ciggerettes. Primer used to protect the atomizer (metal heating element... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylikepie on 01/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*cheap *decent quality *cheap *interesting little device *did I mention it is cheap? Cons:*not the greatest mint taste, artificial with some chemical taste added in :/ *kinda rough on the exhale OtherThoughts:This is an interesting little product, and its the cheapest you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections