DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills (Flue-Cured Tobacco Taste)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarberb on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Works fine -Battery lasts for a decent amount of time -Produces decent vapor -Cartridges lasts a while. I guess around 100 puffs -Fits in my pocket with the charger Cons:-Get a little hot -The flavor isnt really the best -The filters fit tightly OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristo2008 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, low price.. works well. Usb charger included, which is good option to charge battery. Electronic cigarette is good to quit smoking. Got those cigarettes really fast. Only 14 days. Cons:Taste isnt very good, but with thise price its no problem. No... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytogetrayzor on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great starter kit if you are new to the e-cig game. This will help you kick the habit, and if nothing else, smoking these will help your health. Cons:Battery seems to not last real long, but then again, seems to be right in line with other e-cigs. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrinemor79 on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Oh what a steam :-) its just like a real smoke but without the disgusting smell. This one isnt heavy like the more expencives ones. Fits me perfect. And a perfect price .. i will order more,more,more and more Cons:Very hard to get the atomizer twisted/turned off the cigar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byo4kareg on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:VERY cheap, very easy to use, enough replacement cartridges. Looks like a real cigarette, and gives only a bit smell. The best choise for those who just wants to try, if he needs an e-cigarette. As for me, I used it with pleasure. Cons:Not quality connection b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymizka90 on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build guality. i have used it about a mont and it works well. charcing is fast and it lasts long. Cons:the refills tastes really bad and it does not taste like cicarette or tobacco. to be honest it tastes like burned sugar. but in the long term it do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLermont on 06/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works) Low price. In Russia I had never seen reusable e-cig for such low price. Similar things in our country is sold for 10-20 usd. 510 connector - you can use another battery or another atomizer. USB charger included. Better than real cigarette. Cons:Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustbeachin on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an Amazing little mini cig, simple and solid. If you are considering trying out the e cigg, I suggest you start with a few of these as learning tools! Cons:Mine came stating 0 nic, if it was or if it wasn't I don't know? It would seem that alot of cart... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymetalheim on 02/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Extremely cheap ! Normally you wont't get an e-cigarette for under 40€ (in germany), but 5.40 ist like 4€. -Usb charging Plug -7 Cartdridges Cons:-No Wall power plug included (no con for me, i got an USB Charger for wall power plug) -Not very good build quality... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections