DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills (Flue-Cured Tobacco Taste)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Worth the Money!

posted by justbeachin on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is an Amazing little mini cig, simple and solid. If you are considering trying out the e cigg, I suggest you start with a few of these as learning tools!

Cons:

Mine came stating 0 nic, if it was or if it wasn't I don't know? It would seem that alot of cartrages offered here with a higher nicotine level still arrive with packaging stating 0 nic? This can be easily over come with the purchase of some e-juice (called tar oil here) can fix this problem, and a syringe, also can be found on dx, to refill the cart.

#2 Con - I purchased 4, one of the kits I got had a faulty battery. but for the price it's not worth arguing about, so I just bougt some more.

OtherThoughts:

To be realistic about mini ciggs, you need to know that they have a life span. be it 30 or 300 charges, you are going to get there if you become serious about vaping. These are cheap, somebody purchasing one should rather get the discount and get at least three, you will need to have on active, one on charge and on standby! Depending on how you use them, you will need to re-order for the following month, because the battery will eventually give up! For a nice and fairly strong tobacco flavour try sku 54813 a more mellower try sku 37907, and if you like menthol, though not mentol the sku 43986 is a excellent mixer!

Bottomline:

Of the mini ciggerettes on sale here, I believe this is the best for your money!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections