DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 5-Refills
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVince132 on 04/15/2013

Easy to use! I don't know how to describe the taste, but it is a light caramel and menthol taste. It's not bad at all! There are five refill caps in the box. Charging is easy an quick using the delivered usb-connector on a personal computer or usb-charger. The cigaret is good,.. the white part is painted ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypeacelick on 11/06/2012

No disgusting odors. No ashes and no need for an ashtray. Minimum health risks. Just charge and smoke whenever and wherever you want. Case and cigarette are above average quality, doesn't feel like they will be broken in short time. It's cheap as 1 pack of cigarettes. Vapor quality is good. Main drawback ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byBobwex on 08/23/2012

Simple, elegant, easy to use. Battery in the cigarette, when you take a pull, heating element warms up in filter and gives you smoke from the filter. Looks like real cigarette. USB recharges battery battery drains down fairly quick. I bought two for when away all day without recharging. USB charger a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroook on 08/19/2012

-Good looking case -Price, they cost a small fortune in my country -Taste is good -Easy to use, just plug it in a usb -Good quality -Loads of refills to chose from on DX -None that I see, you get what you want with these Bought this for my girlfriend as I have hopped she might stop smoking! She didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbbwex on 06/20/2012

Looks like a cigarette, great psychological support if you try to quit smoking but still have to see plenty others around you who smoke... Plenty of my friends are interested and are asking to order 1 for them. Refill charges easy to geet here on DX. I usually gwet low and no nicotine charges Build quality.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMadSavage on 05/16/2012

Price is lower then average for comparable item. Very easy to use for someone with little knowledge of electronic cigarettes With no knowledge, it can be a burden figuring out how to refill. Instructions are very limited and not descriptive enough for first time buyers. (Recharging/Recharge warning, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynonel on 01/22/2012

Very cheap. Helped me stop smoking for 2 months. Taste depends on the refills but in general it's OK. It matches a lot with an ordinary classic cigarette without all negatives: Ashes everywhere, stinky-polluted air, cigarette butts. Also, the case is nice and useful Quality matches the price. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySharkNX on 05/17/2011

- Carrying case looks really great and its pretty useful. - Awesome price - Tastes really good (Some sweet fruity flavor) - Build quality is really good, looks like a real one - Unknown flavor and level of nicotine. (I'm not really sure what type of cartridges come with it. It's some sweet fruity flavor.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byXardz on 04/25/2011

- Works better than the e smoke I paid $30 for - Easily take comparable drags to an analog smoke - Tastes great - The carrying case is attractive and extremely useful - Came charged so I could try it out of the package _ You can smoke it in any public place! - does leak if dragged to hard - It's just ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections