DX » Community » Reviews » Canon NB-4L Compatible 3.7V 900mAh 3.3Wh Battery Pack for Canon Digital 50/40 + More
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypgo on 10/03/2013

You can use this battery in your Netgear SPH101-100GRS Skype Phone with just a little modification. 900mAh are less than the original battery had in my Skype phone. Therefor the standby time is lower that it used to be. I was searching for a replacement battery for my Netgear SPH101-100GRS Skype WiFi Phone but it seems that Netgear does not sell those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaureijs on 03/18/2013

Excellent! I bought this because my other batteries got drained and lazy after a while. This battery doesn't hold as much mAh as the original, but it's LOADS cheaper! As I said, not as much capacity as the original. But if you buy two or three you're cheaper and better off! Don't forget to keep them charged. Also, in the beginning you should always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhygis on 01/17/2013

+Battery was for a good price also comparing with other options +High capacity enough to use camera for a lot of pictures - the capacity decreased over the first year. Over the second year the capacity decreased rapidly so that I can use it just for few pictures in my camera Capacity of the battery decrease in time. But two years is a short period therefor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenodisek on 11/11/2012

Fits in like an original. Higher capacity than original. Comes in a little paperbox with manual. Now I will use an original as a spare one. Original is just 760mah, this one is 900mah! Does what it should. No cons. Comes non charged, but I think it normal. Much cheaper than ones in my country, which is three times higher. I think that I will order one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkodummy on 12/02/2011

- Incredibly good price - Build quality okay - To date, can handle hundreds of pictures (I'm no professional photographer though) None so far. At first I was unsure to purchase a non genuine battery. I took the chance, and boy was it a good one. - Good as a spare battery. - You won't seek power plugs in the middle of parties anymore. Given the price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections