DX » Community » Reviews » Canon NB-4L Compatible 3.7V 900mAh 3.3Wh Battery Pack for Canon Digital 50/40 + More
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLaureijs on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent! I bought this because my other batteries got drained and lazy after a while. This battery doesn't hold as much mAh as the original, but it's LOADS cheaper! Cons:As I said, not as much capacity as the original. But if you buy two or three you're cheaper and be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhygis on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Battery was for a good price also comparing with other options +High capacity enough to use camera for a lot of pictures Cons:- the capacity decreased over the first year. Over the second year the capacity decreased rapidly so that I can use it just for few p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenodisek on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits in like an original. Higher capacity than original. Comes in a little paperbox with manual. Now I will use an original as a spare one. Original is just 760mah, this one is 900mah! Does what it should. Cons:No cons. Comes non charged, but I think it normal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkodummy on 12/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Incredibly good price - Build quality okay - To date, can handle hundreds of pictures (I'm no professional photographer though) Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:At first I was unsure to purchase a non genuine battery. I took the chance, and boy was it a good one. - Goo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections