DX » Community » Reviews » 8.4V SST-50 5-Mode Memory Circuit Board for Flashlights
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheBlackBird2 on 04/28/2012

I have the old version, the one in the 'customer images' and it's great. It is driving a P7 at full 4A in a floodlight every night for more than a year now without any problems. The only cons i can think of are the presence of sos and strobe modes, they are utterly useless. And the fact that you have to solder the supply leads directly to the bottom ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonnymey on 08/11/2011

Worked? Yes it works. Not easy to solder, took me like 20 to 30 mins. I used it to replace the driver of SKU 36031 which got burn with less than 1 hour of use. Maybe I got a bad driver with the flashlight sku 36031 , this driver looks to be a good one, test it after soldered to the flashlight and it lasted till the batteries went dim , about 1.5 hours.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytactician33 on 06/27/2011

LET ME JUST RITE A FEW WORDS BEFORE I GET TO THE DRIVER.I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING WITH DEAL EXTREME FOR A GOOD TIME NOW AND THEY HAVE BY FAR THE BEST AND FASTEST SHIPPING FROM ASIA IM IN CALIFORNIA AND IT ONLY TOOK FROM THE DAY THAT I ORDERED 11 WORK DAYS FOR MY PACK EDGE TO ARRIVE THATS FAST! DX YOUR THE BEST. I HOPE THAT EVERY ONE IS DOING WELL AFTER THE ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byibbleobble on 01/16/2011

It's just good to have a 4 amp driver. Well I can't tell if it really is 4 amps, but I'm using it with a Cree xm-l and it's exceedingly bright. on high the led, which is well heatsinked, gets very hot in a few seconds. Without any heatsinking on the PCb, it only gets warm on extensive use. I'm guessing that properly heatsinked, it could handle being ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections