DX » Community » Reviews » 8.4V SST-50 5-Mode Memory Circuit Board for Flashlights
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheBlackBird2 on 04/28/2012

I have the old version, the one in the 'customer images' and it's great. It is driving a P7 at full 4A in a floodlight every night for more than a year now without any problems. The only cons i can think of are the presence of sos and strobe modes, they are utterly useless. And the fact that you have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjonnymey on 08/11/2011

Worked? Yes it works. Not easy to solder, took me like 20 to 30 mins. I used it to replace the driver of SKU 36031 which got burn with less than 1 hour of use. Maybe I got a bad driver with the flashlight sku 36031 , this driver looks to be a good one, test it after soldered to the flashlight and it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytactician33 on 06/27/2011

LET ME JUST RITE A FEW WORDS BEFORE I GET TO THE DRIVER.I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING WITH DEAL EXTREME FOR A GOOD TIME NOW AND THEY HAVE BY FAR THE BEST AND FASTEST SHIPPING FROM ASIA IM IN CALIFORNIA AND IT ONLY TOOK FROM THE DAY THAT I ORDERED 11 WORK DAYS FOR MY PACK EDGE TO ARRIVE THATS FAST! DX YOUR THE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byibbleobble on 01/16/2011

It's just good to have a 4 amp driver. Well I can't tell if it really is 4 amps, but I'm using it with a Cree xm-l and it's exceedingly bright. on high the led, which is well heatsinked, gets very hot in a few seconds. Without any heatsinking on the PCb, it only gets warm on extensive use. I'm guessing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections