DX » Community » Reviews » SterOps SKC-9C 15000mcd White LED Keychain Flashlight Kit - Black (3*392A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrchia on 03/14/2014

Not easy to find a brighter one. Looks well engineered. On off twist switch looks durable. Off position is tightened up, preventing unwanted lighting on. Too bulky for the size of the batteries. By the way, since the are really small, shouldn't last mora than a couple of hours. Mine came without the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhaziq on 05/05/2013

Very nice and very finely built. extremely light weight and very good size. One extra set of cells is also very nice to have. The light of this flash light is very strong. It does not cover large area as the are no concave reflectors inside the light but still it can be very useful in cars and searching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byextremebert on 09/27/2012

Was unsure what to expect, since when I ordered there were no reviews of this item. I was looking for a flashlight to attach to my keys and to carry with me at all times. It's absolutely great. Comes in a very nice cardboard box plus black foaming to hold the flashlight and the spare batteries. Flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections