DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5MM Headphone/Headset Adapter with Microphone for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 - Black (70CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobinsc on 01/19/2014

This headset adapter enables any normal headphoes to be used with any mobile headset , not just an iphone as the item description seems to imply. None. This is very useful Now you can use any headphones with your mobile devices. I personnaly have a bose headphone that I like to use for its audo quality but it does not have a microphone hence I am always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschultzter on 01/11/2013

Allows you to use any headphone you like (in-ear, over-ear, what ever) with your iPhone. So you can listen to music properly on good headphones, and when you get a call you can answer it without having un-plug the headphones or hold the phone awkwardly. Only works on iPhone, doesn't work on my Android phones. On Android phones you just get horrible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCityboy3 on 11/04/2012

_This adapter works perfect. _$ 1,70 is in my eyes a extremely low price. _The adapter has switch to accept calls. _With 70 cm cable which enlarges the standard headset cable. _Plug and play _With the microphone the callers understand me very well. None I can think of. None that I can think about.. Perfect working adapter which enables me to use my ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHermannessert on 11/29/2011

- Works fine - Cheap - Not too long (may be a Con, depending on the POV) - Looks very cheap - Not very well built Bought it to be able to play or read while using decent headphones, which are more comfortable and sound than those that usually include microphones for cell phones. For that it works perfectly. THe cable was a bit loose on the microphone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvahidshirvani on 01/07/2011

The 3.5mm head jack is tiny so fits in to my first generation iPhone. I thought the core would be created of bad plastic quality but it wasn't as bad as I have expected. The microphone sucks. Everybody says that my voice is too low. The female end is little big which they could have create smaller. the iPhone does recognize the handsfree and the button ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections