DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5MM Headphone/Headset Adapter with Microphone for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 - White (70CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygogosumer on 02/13/2014

Mikrafonu olmayan bir kulaklik kullanmak icin gercekten cok kullanisli bir urun, bu urunle birlikte istediginiz herhangi bir kaliteli kulakligi telefonunuzda kullanabiliyorsunuz. Bu nedenle cok guzel kullanisi kolay bir urun. Ben bunu ps4 oynarken micrafonu olmayan kaliteli kulakligimi kullanmak icin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGamuz on 10/06/2013

- The item looks stylish (or at least nice) - Is of low price - Has a control button for phone/player functions - The wire looks as if it will not last for too long, especially given the fact that the mike is relatively heavy (as compared to the gadget as a whole). The same might be true for the control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDexterP on 08/02/2013

Cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap !!! Wow Veary cheap and it works with my Motorolla RAZR HD !!! There is a little clip on it to clip where you need ! For example : I clipped it on my sun visor, to speak in the car with it !!! Works wonders !!! The earphone plug goes into my stereo ! There you go !... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjytkd on 02/13/2013

It is an inexpensive 75 centimeters extender to your favorite headphone. You do not need to change your music headphone to make calls. Well constructed, materials seems to be good. It would be better if it had volume control. And the clip position, in body of microphone, can make more hard to use. Microphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaphinity on 04/03/2012

I got this to use with my iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, and it works with both very well. Callers say my voice sounds quite good and it's great being able to use my high-end headphones to make calls and receive calls while listening to music or videos. The button seems a little flakey and does not work as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections