DX » Community » Reviews » NB-2L/2LH Compatible 7.4V 1000mAh Battery Pack for Canon ELURA 40MC/EOS 350D + More
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfotografci67 on 04/08/2014

It's good. the outer casing and the general quality is ok. capacity nd the durability is fine too. I didn't measure with a measuring device but it seems have the capacity which is written in the spec. there are no concerns at all. it's just a battery and it is in a good shape. standart quality. price is not so good just an avarege. price maybe a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjgertenbach on 02/20/2014

Got this replacement battry for my Cannon 450D Digital camera. The battry is higher in amps so nou the camara can be used twice as long. Nice for holiday trips. Dont have to charge the battrey that offen. There is no cons for this prodduct. It is perfectly fine. Works fine and is 100 percent compatible. Works with standerd charger that comes with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymwo80 on 02/16/2014

Very, very cheap! At least half the price of other places and brands I've seen online. Fits perfect with my Canon 400d. Good build quality. Dropped it on the floor (1,5 m hight), no problems afterwards. Same recharge time as the standard battery. About 80 - 90 min. Lasted for about 400 pics (some with flash), AF and 1 min power save mode on the first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGammi69 on 04/01/2013

Great price! Good manufacturing quality batteries! Fast Shipping! Why pay for expensive brands several times more! All batteries are well packaged, have a protective film. There are instructions for use and maintenance. The battery capacity is higher than the one that comes with the camera. I found no cons to this battery. For that price, which is branded ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byycremers on 11/13/2012

Fits perfectly into the device. This battery works as long as the original. The battery does not get warm during charging. Perfect delivery. Clean in a box, along with other items. Although it would be larger than the original, you can only work with the same length. for the rest no cons clean supplied. Only Chinese and English manual. Perfect deal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanon31337 on 10/24/2012

Great for keeping older tech running. Using it on my Canon EOS 350D, after the original battery died. Great product at a great price. Can't beat it, price wise, and free shipping to boot! Works perfectly with both the camera, and the charger. none, it works, simple as that. unbeatable for price. works perfectly with the camera and charger, no problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

- I have this battery in my 350D over one year now and I still use i; - build quality is good, only hint is no logo :) ; - charging is normal; - will buy another one if this one dies on me tomorrow; - fits the camera perfectly, not too lose not to fit; - decent price. - nothing to say here besides the usual could be cheaper could be bigger :) -I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxyzzxyzz on 05/10/2012

Great replacement and as emergency battery pack. Built almost as good as canon factory battery. Having one more than year, it's still as it was when received. Can handle around the same number of shots as original 720mAh battery despite of having expected 1000mAh. But considering the fact, that costs around one tenth, it's not really a problem. I don'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycheekin on 11/19/2011

- Build quality is good - lasting for my camera - good to be a spare battery - can feed in nicely - Could be cheaper - The package is really bad! Bought 3, 3 of the boxes squeezed and crumble! - cannot buy this as a gift! - no other cons if you use it yourself... I am owner of EOS 400D, a heavy user and like to go for vacation, that's why I have bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamjcr on 02/17/2011

Inexpensive battery, it is much cheaper than the original Canon made batteries. Battery was tested on a Canon XT. Battery charges well with no problem and holds its voltage. Still using the first charge on the battery. No cons. Besides Deal Extreme shipping package was bad. When it arrived, the cardboard box holding the battery was completely damaged.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections