DX » Community » Reviews » NB-2L/2LH Compatible 7.4V 1000mAh Battery Pack for Canon ELURA 40MC/EOS 350D + More
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGammi69 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price! Good manufacturing quality batteries! Fast Shipping! Why pay for expensive brands several times more! All batteries are well packaged, have a protective film. There are instructions for use and maintenance. The battery capacity is higher than the one that c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byycremers on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly into the device. This battery works as long as the original. The battery does not get warm during charging. Perfect delivery. Clean in a box, along with other items. Cons:Although it would be larger than the original, you can only work with the same lengt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanon31337 on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for keeping older tech running. Using it on my Canon EOS 350D, after the original battery died. Great product at a great price. Can't beat it, price wise, and free shipping to boot! Works perfectly with both the camera, and the charger. Cons:none, it works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I have this battery in my 350D over one year now and I still use i; - build quality is good, only hint is no logo :) ; - charging is normal; - will buy another one if this one dies on me tomorrow; - fits the camera perfectly, not too lose not to fit; - decen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxyzzxyzz on 05/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great replacement and as emergency battery pack. Built almost as good as canon factory battery. Having one more than year, it's still as it was when received. Cons:Can handle around the same number of shots as original 720mAh battery despite of having expected 1000mAh.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycheekin on 11/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Build quality is good - lasting for my camera - good to be a spare battery - can feed in nicely Cons:- Could be cheaper - The package is really bad! Bought 3, 3 of the boxes squeezed and crumble! - cannot buy this as a gift! - no other cons if you use it you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamjcr on 02/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Inexpensive battery, it is much cheaper than the original Canon made batteries. Battery was tested on a Canon XT. Battery charges well with no problem and holds its voltage. Still using the first charge on the battery. Cons:No cons. Besides Deal Extreme shippi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections