DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine KINGMAX SDHC Memory Card - 16GB (Class 10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneoabaper on 09/13/2011

Works very fast, no droped frames and after recording movies at 1080p there is no delay for changing to photo mode(with my class 4 it used to take valuable seconds) I use the package case as carrying case. Cheap, here in Mexico it would cost twice(same brand of course, there's a cheap brand but I doubt about its efficiency) Non So far, if find one I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDLSSbelgium on 07/18/2011

i've been using this card with my kodak zx3 to film, and it has worked great so far, without any dropped frames etc, read and write speeds are great, and most importantly the card doesn't get corrupted something that couldn't be said of my previous extrememory cards it doesnt come with one of those plastic casings if you're looking for a high class ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFarmerKZ on 06/24/2011

Good speed of reading/writing. Very well approaches for operation with mine GPS the navigator (SKU 23569). None at this time. May be later? :-) I have bought this card for usage with SKU 23569. At once after purchase I have tested it for speed of reading/record. Results have satisfied me: speed of record 4-6 Mb/s, speed of reading 10 - 12 Mb/s. Testing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosephZ on 06/17/2011

I bought these SD card to put in my Kodak Play HD sport camera and i've been using frequently all the time with no hiccups. Packaging was fairly okay because it came in a protective plastic case and the package was inside bubble wrap. Read/write speeds are true for the other reviews and i have no complaints about it. Price is good for the memory capacity ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShingkyo on 02/01/2011

The read/write speed: 13mb/17mb - which is quite close to Transcend Class 10 - which I also bought from DX. (FYI, Transcend's one is 14mb/18mb) It is a true 16GB SDHC! It was tested without any errors! Anyway, the unit was tested on a AMD Mobile platform running Windows 7 32-bit with 3GB DDR3 RAM. The item can be put back to the original retail packaging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadwitch on 12/21/2010

Item arrived nicely packed and in packing as shown. Sticker has a glossy finish with a metallic gold background. Read and write speeds are good. Tested with my card reader writing a 1GB file in Win7 gives a speed range from 13.5 - 14MB/s. Reading is around 18-19MB/s. So i guess it fits a class 10 specs. Non that i can think of yet for the item. Maybe ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections