Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLVCSIGirl on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bigger then expected Cons:Disappointed in the "funnel" part. You would have to cut off the tip for it to work. Then there is nothing to cover the hole once it's cut. Nor is there a screw on cap for the bottle it's self. OtherThoughts:It was only a do... Read more

Nice little bottle
    0 0
  • posted bygogogoalex2 on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:100 ml capacity its pretty ok, looks good. cheap price. Cons:I recieved a "non finished" funnel. With plastic not cut in the funnel. I had to cut myself using a cutter, thats not acceptable. Also loses liquid when i use it, and cannot correct this, c... Read more

0 1
  • posted byredfishsc on 02/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. The tip is "cut to use" so you can make it as big as you want. Would work well for stuff like water-based wood glue for tight areas/small amounts. Cons:-- no cap for the tip. A small cap would be nice. -- the plastic feels quite flimsy and I'm not sure it will stan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasmontec on 10/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, its a .... BOTTLE. Nothing that anyone too bright couldn't sort out. Anyway...It do what its supposed to. Cons:They came bended and crushed probably because of bad transportation (China - Brazil) but its easy to get them back to normal. OtherThoughts:=====... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections