DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Plating White Steel Cufflinks for Men - Carved Designs (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMacxwell on 01/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought these cuffs more or less by accident. I was buying cables and electronics when this showed up in the suggestions. Well, why not, I thought. And these are a lot cheaper than the ones I already have. But I did not have high hopes. And then they arrived.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCavorka on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap but they look great, I've actually gotten compliments for wearing these. Metal is smooth and shiny, no scratches or anything. The design is different. This is definitely the best-looking pair on DX. Cons:None really, the 'clickiness' of the locking... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkoeesti on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Absolutely gorgeus. They seem a lot more expensive than they really were. My husband loved them and thought a spent a fortune on them. The fine print makes it look real classy. Cons:As usual, only downside was long time on shipping before christmas. Arrived in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarramak on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i was really surprised when they finally arrived.I liked them from the first moment. Even the details are very good.I have posted fotos as well so that you can check it out. Bith pieces were in separate bags to avoid damages and scratches during delivery. I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphaq on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was actually surprised when the item arrived. The build quality is great. I have bought some previously and these cuff links feel sturdy and the design is pretty decent. . . For the price, what else do you expect. Cons:none none none. OtherThoughts:Was hesit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections