DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Parts Organizer Toolbox (8 Sections)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybiloleva on 02/15/2014

Easy to use, very hendy and useful storage box. Has a lot of compartment but don't occupy too much space thanks to the two side opening system. Useful to store beads and other small details. Closes well, so shouldn't open by accident. Has transparent cover by both sides, so you can see well what's inside and where. Plastic looks a little cheap but it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFarKZanO on 08/20/2013

Many compartment with diferent sizes. Useful for store diferent items. One side has long, elongate holes (they might used for cables, resistances, etc), and the other side has small, square holes, for smaller items. The transparent cover allow you to see the items stored without open the box. Good lock, seems resistant. The separators of holes don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 07/07/2013

The tool is robust. It is also versatile and small. It is quite compact. I am using to keep screws and other parts relating to repairs of computers, such as jumpers and etc. It has offices at the top and bottom. I kept several screws separated by category. Even turning position they do not come out of their offices. It is very sturdy and firm. I found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadyicstik on 10/02/2012

dual compartment different size compartment. very usefull. pretty much universal, use in on what ever fits from a sewing case to tackle box to whatever you can think of the latch is a little flimsy i use this for my vaporizer kits , i keep all my drip tip, shield, tanks, cartomizers and atomizers. even fit four of my 10ml bottle of e juice. boxes like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections