Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHarelse on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality I can see how my kid builds more complex figures every time he plays with this product. This product develops the imagination and the motoric ability of the kid. My kid use it with similer product I bought in US. DX product cost less and includes more piece... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIgalY on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My 4 years old daughter absolutely loves these. The magnets are strong enough to build complex structures, like suspended bridges with. Perfect present! Cons:The price, oh the price. I could buy Chinese smartphone for it. I mean, sure I love this toy, but 30 b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrvivaldi on 09/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- guaranteed fun - easy to use - very good build quality Cons:- 145 pieces are not enough for building something nice - in my opnion there should be a greater rate of colored sticks compared to the metallic balls. Everytime I try to build something there nis a... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections